Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
i heard there was an update for the playground some time ago and you trigger it by making other girls your slaves first, i think ive done that, but no new scenes trigger in playground

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
i heard there was an update for the playground some time ago and you trigger it by making other girls your slaves first, i think ive done that, but no new scenes trigger in playground
Make sure to enslave everyone at the hospital and the church, go for the slave event with the nun
an event at the hospital will help trigger it
If you've done and seen all that, then I've no clue

Moonblowt

Oct 28, 2019
Corruption [v2.15] [Mr.C]

Original size: 5.79 GB

Compressed size: 797 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game

so this version include cheat menu or not sir?

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
I share your opinion but it could only happen if the renders used layers, which I'm sure they don't.
If they did, a simple toggle on/off in the settings would actively hide them at the very least.
You express your distaste for an opinion/development choice without going full-bore hostile with it.
I want the whore makeup as optional but I KNOW that won't ever change. Too many renders.

I can't believe the amount of work the guy put into making the club work only for people to not want it anymore.
(Yes, I'm still going on about that. I still couldn't really give a flying fart about it but it's such a waste of time and you don't even earn that much from it)

lan1967, what are those two files for?
A mod would solve alot then.

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
There is clearly a problem with previous versions saves causing errors and this game is too far in to have to start over.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
great now that the whole family of the Oc are slaves maybe a new show at Utopia wich the whole family a stage event

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Make sure to enslave everyone at the hospital and the church, go for the slave event with the nun
an event at the hospital will help trigger it
If you've done and seen all that, then I've no clue
maybe i missed some, it is just so annoying that time change and you have to go to bed all the time :p
thx for tip

masiex

Mar 28, 2020
How do you trigger the new fast food scenes? I just went there to work and it said thats all for this version...

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Might be a decent game in its native language, but this desperately needs a rewrite. Made it to the weird cult cave and just couldn't take any more. It's just not enjoyable to read at all.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
If you're a pimp you love the money and controll, not the girls.
The girls are just assets to make the money.

If you're the romantic clingy type then you'll feel cucked playing a game where you're a pimp.

This game and Bad Hero are two games you should avoid,
If the Sharing for Profit nature of pimping offends you.
Probably others just can't think of any.

If you're capable of not getting emotionally invested into any of the girls then you should be fine,
Gotta get into the role of a business man and think of the girls as cheap or high end rentable sex toys.
It's a good thing then, that there is nothing even remotely romantic about turning the female population of an enitre town into cock-hungry sluts while doing the bidding of a demon.

In that context, caring if that recently turned random slut #234 fucks one, two or a hundred guys is borderline paranoid. It's not like this dev gives a single shit about characters at this point, it's just a collection of slutty Honey Select models.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes