larrylaile

Dec 18, 2017
TORRENT CORRUPTION V.2.15 HEAVY (RUS/ENG)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eng

pdf Corruption_Mr.C_Walkthrough_by_dtila_.pdf (54.33 Kb)
pdf Corruption_v1.6_Mr.C.pdf (31.74 Kb)
apk corruption-v2.15-Eng-universal-release.apk (674.71 Mb)
zip corruption-v2.15-pc.zip (5.85 Gb)

Rus_by_ivann

pdf Corruption_Mr.C_Walkthrough_by_dtila_.pdf (54.33 Kb)
pdf Corruption_v1.6_Mr.C.pdf (31.74 Kb)
apk corruption-v2.15-Rus-universal-release.apk (699.69 Mb)
zip corruption-v2.15-pc-Rus.zip (5.77 Gb)
zip Developer_on.zip (1.03 Kb)
Just what I was looking for!. Thank you for this!

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
You need to replace the Lib and Renpy folders and it should work then.
Thanks for the suggestion as I'm not proficient with backend issues on games. However, I tried this and I'm still getting the exception error everywhere. I used version 2.10 for the replacement, but still not working properly.

Ammoman

Aug 17, 2018
Thanks for the suggestion as I'm not proficient with backend issues on games. However, I tried this and I'm still getting the exception error everywhere. I used version 2.10 for the replacement, but still not working properly.
Did your error show like this when you loaded a save -

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix"

That is usually fixed with the Lib and Renpy folders being copied and pasted. Try the files at these links -
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/928216_lib.7z
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/928218_renpy.7z

If that doesn't work, try posting a copy of the error log and probably someone will have a look and suggest a fix. Good luck.

sakref

Apr 17, 2018
anybody who knows where you can access the TV station? i've been looking all over the map but can't find it. i have already seen tv to unlock the dialog with the shaman but can't get anywhere from there.

sigmaovi

Oct 30, 2020
anybody who knows where you can access the TV station? i've been looking all over the map but can't find it. i have already seen tv to unlock the dialog with the shaman but can't get anywhere from there.
In another town using the subway? I don't remember

Reactions: sakref

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Go to subway and travel to different area. TV station is on right hand side of map.

Reactions: sakref

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
Did your error show like this when you loaded a save -

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix"

That is usually fixed with the Lib and Renpy folders being copied and pasted. Try the files at these links -
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/928216_lib.7z
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/928218_renpy.7z

If that doesn't work, try posting a copy of the error log and probably someone will have a look and suggest a fix. Good luck.
Thanks again. I took the copies in the link and still getting errors. Here is one:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/apartment.rpy", line 1941, in <module>
NameError: name 'slave_sophia' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/apartment.rpyc", line 1941, in script
    $�6}��g���*ILsHL��gH�����BT<���~�o�s����A2�T?���f4�M��*�����l@3ʹ
  File "C:\Users\justb\Downloads\corruption-v2.15-pc - Copy\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\justb\Downloads\corruption-v2.15-pc - Copy\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\justb\Downloads\corruption-v2.15-pc - Copy\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/apartment.rpy", line 1941, in <module>
NameError: name 'slave_sophia' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
corruption 2.15
Mon Nov 23 09:32:41 2020

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
sakref the tv station can be reached from the subway, its located to the east. small building

Cynicaladm if i remember correctly its either a 2 step or 3 step verification of enslaving the hospital. between emily, anne, "doctors office", & amanda, "the lobby"

Last edited:

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
get on the subway, go to the other place, new map, somewhere at the bottom right, nearby the beach.. not a large building.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
If you're a pimp you love the money and controll, not the girls.
The girls are just assets to make the money.

If you're the romantic clingy type then you'll feel cucked playing a game where you're a pimp.

This game and Bad Hero are two games you should avoid,
If the Sharing for Profit nature of pimping offends you.
Probably others just can't think of any.

If you're capable of not getting emotionally invested into any of the girls then you should be fine,
Gotta get into the role of a business man and think of the girls as cheap or high end rentable sex toys.
see here we differ. by alot. you've never been hunting for anything?
I Do Not Share My Prey.
there's nothing emotional into it. i caught it, it's mine. go find your own, or die trying.
that very same stands for first get them girls then sell them to anyone.
for what, money? that's not important. they're mine. this is who i am in this game here.
sue me. :cool:

Reactions: TheDevian

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
Loxxxthenasty you can only knock up the park moms via hospital, after you've taken the enslaved nun out for pet play.

the other none related choices are the deviant students and the rookie officers moms

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes