DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
how do i corrupt mrs robinson in v2.15?
You probably don't need to. If you are trying for Mrs Robinson to appear at Sophia's house, what you need to do is give her a potion outside of her apartment which she gives to her sister and niece. Depending how far they are corrupted, (I only needed to give them 1 further dose) If you give one dose then try option at Sophia's to invite Mrs Robinson and family and if they don't, repeat until they do.

Ammoman

Aug 17, 2018
Thanks again. I took the copies in the link and still getting errors. Here is one:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/apartment.rpy", line 1941, in <module>
NameError: name 'slave_sophia' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/apartment.rpyc", line 1941, in script
    $�6}��g���*ILsHL��gH�����BT<���~�o�s����A2�T?���f4�M��*�����l@3ʹ
  File "C:\Users\justb\Downloads\corruption-v2.15-pc - Copy\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\justb\Downloads\corruption-v2.15-pc - Copy\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\justb\Downloads\corruption-v2.15-pc - Copy\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/apartment.rpy", line 1941, in <module>
NameError: name 'slave_sophia' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
corruption 2.15
Mon Nov 23 09:32:41 2020
Sorry, but that's beyond my limited knowledge. Hopefully someone will suggest a solution soon. Good luck.

Reactions: Justbrian74

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
Sorry, but that's beyond my limited knowledge. Hopefully someone will suggest a solution soon. Good luck.
I downloaded again. This time from NOPY file instead of MEGA and its seems to work. Not sure if it was a bad file transfer or the MEGA file itself, but I'm good now. Thanks for the help!

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
does anybody know how to trigger the event with the pregnant mothers in the park?
i remember one changelog that said that you can take the two pregnant mothers to the park and bla bla bla.
so..anybody knows how to trigger it? or maybe i'm mistaken that changelog?

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Can't get the Slave Sophia and Mrs Robinson scene. Says I have to corrupt her further, but I've gone as far as possible.

Moonblowt

Oct 28, 2019
android 2.15 with cheat menu please
every update i cant load my old save then i must reinstall the game to the latest version without old save to make the game working

Reactions: well12

Mnemonic801

Nov 17, 2018
Imho making all them slaves is going to loose the fun of this game... you can't interact with the characters anymore like we could be able to do before to enslave them... all is going to be limited about the action you can have in the private room and some events...

Reactions: F1forhalp

mooncake9999

Mar 29, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/island.rpy", line 9, in <module>
NameError: name 'temple_event' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/island.rpyc", line 8, in script
    ��84o(s�
  File "D:\Users\moonc\Desktop\corruption-v2.15-pc\corruption-v2.15-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1531, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "D:\Users\moonc\Desktop\corruption-v2.15-pc\corruption-v2.15-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 874, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "D:\Users\moonc\Desktop\corruption-v2.15-pc\corruption-v2.15-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Users\moonc\Desktop\corruption-v2.15-pc\corruption-v2.15-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/island.rpy", line 9, in <module>
NameError: name 'temple_event' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.00
Tue Nov 24 23:34:29 2020
anyone can help?

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes