DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
so to encounter megan's husband at the spa is it random? because megan is 4 star corruption
You may have locked out that path. The criteria for that is mom and sis to be at level 3 corruption, and neighbour similar, then spa at weekend.

Last edited:

handryan ps

Sep 15, 2018
Can i ask help? I already corrupted everyone, even the receptionist girl in utopia + hostress in bar and alice ofc. But i stuck, i was do campaign, my progress is above 520 percentage can we became mayor? And is mrs.robinson only got 4 stars max? and scarlet+victoria only 3 stars? Anyone can help me thanks

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Can i ask help? I already corrupted everyone, even the receptionist girl in utopia + hostress in bar and alice ofc. But i stuck, i was do campaign, my progress is above 520 percentage can we became mayor? And is mrs.robinson only got 4 stars max? and scarlet+victoria only 3 stars? Anyone can help me thanks
Mayoral rating should be about 50% as that is all the content released so far (Becoming mayor has not been released), and the characters you have mentioned that is their maximum content released as well.

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
i am a very big fan of this game and mr.c's work and game is top notch and all, the updates are frequent, everything is good but why there is no proper lactation scene in the game, i mean already ince*t and all, i hope mr.c will give us some proper lactation scenes in future.

spartianrapesass

Sep 15, 2018
Is there a cheat mod for this game that doesn't break the games? I've tried two that broke the game forcing me to delete it and redownload it. If anyone can help me please I'd be grateful.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes