DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I have enslaved or have support from the school, hospital,police station , and mayors family. How do i become mayor? am i missing anything? nothing happens when i go to the church besides sex with nun.
You cannot become mayor yet. You should have about 50% support after gaining church campaign support.

You need to enslave church so you can get their support. Apart from Maria (Nun) there are three more characters that are part of the church, a Mother Superior and two other nuns. They need to be corrupted and enslaved. If you have not met them you may need to corrupt Maria further.

If she is enslaved then you need to keep going to church at different times until the other characters show up. (Though I doubt you can enslave Maria without the others having been introduced.)

Check out the PDF walkthrough on the first page which went up to version 1.60, but this covered enslaving Maria.

mxximus

Feb 25, 2018
You cannot become mayor yet. You should have about 50% support after gaining church campaign support.

You need to enslave church so you can get their support. Apart from Maria (Nun) there are three more characters that are part of the church, a Mother Superior and two other nuns. They need to be corrupted and enslaved. If you have not met them you may need to corrupt Maria further.

If she is enslaved then you need to keep going to church at different times until the other characters show up. (Though I doubt you can enslave Maria without the others having been introduced.)

Check out the PDF walkthrough on the first page which went up to version 1.60, but this covered enslaving Maria.
may i become Mayor after the church is enslaved? or is it not available in this update?

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Thanks for the help
Hi Jelim, I have looked at your save and it played fine for me. I also compared it to my save and on that Amanda (Hospital Admin) is also level 5 and cannot go higher and Dr Anne and the nurses are level 6. So they match.

So for Hospital enslavement, you go to Nurse Emily and select enslave hospital. Scene plays out in Dr Anne's office. Then after you can go with Doctor to meet a patient who is pregnant and have sex with her. This opens the option to knock somebody up at front desk if all criteria has been met.

Now you go to lobby and meet Amanda and select option to enslave nurses. Scene plays out and the next time you go to lobby you have new choices.

Now you can visit cityhall and view Hospital campaign support.

So you have nothing further to do to corrupt anyone in the hospital.

Apr 1, 2020
Hey just wanted to ask how do I increase City Hall support. I've enslaved the mayors family, hospital, church, police station and school. It says that my support is at 50% also I've maxed out the TV station as well as the girls who are available. The grandma included. What am I missing.

Apr 1, 2020
Hey just wanted to ask how do I increase City Hall support. I've enslaved the mayors family, hospital, church, police station and school. It says that my support is at 50% also I've maxed out the TV station as well as the girls who are available. The grandma included. What am I missing.
Just wanted to add on I've also exposed the mayors cheating.

Jelim

Jul 18, 2017
Hi Jelim, I have looked at your save and it played fine for me. I also compared it to my save and on that Amanda (Hospital Admin) is also level 5 and cannot go higher and Dr Anne and the nurses are level 6. So they match.

So for Hospital enslavement, you go to Nurse Emily and select enslave hospital. Scene plays out in Dr Anne's office. Then after you can go with Doctor to meet a patient who is pregnant and have sex with her. This opens the option to knock somebody up at front desk if all criteria has been met.

Now you go to lobby and meet Amanda and select option to enslave nurses. Scene plays out and the next time you go to lobby you have new choices.

Now you can visit cityhall and view Hospital campaign support.

So you have nothing further to do to corrupt anyone in the hospital.
But where do I go for that and on what day do I go to Emily? Also when I go to Emily and skip through all of the dialogue all I get is "its under development"

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
But where do I go for that and on what day do I go to Emily? Also when I go to Emily and skip through all of the dialogue all I get is "its under development"
Any day go to visit Emily to click enslave hospital and apart from enslaving hospital there is no further content for Emily. Once you click on Enslave hospital it is an automatic scene. After that scene it is a case of visit Dr Anne's office and Amanda from go to lobby.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
That is all the content available at this time.

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
v2.15 - I can't run: - Mrs. Robinson new blow-job scene - Emma and Grace new greeting scene - Emma and Grace new blow-job scene - Sophia slave ceremony scene - Slave Sophia beach event scene in private room - Slave Sophia and Mrs. Robinson family scene in Sophia's house - Fast-food fat mom new scene - Fast-food fat daughter scene I only have achievements available in the previous (2.10) version

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Where to find shaman plz help
Can someone tell me how to start the events added in v2.10. what to do to get the monk and other new characters and the new locations. I downloaded v2.15. I went to the church but there is no new event after v2.05 and I didn't even find the tutoring house and no progress with the park ladies after the event where they become puppies and play with their daughters
monks and shamans?
have I missed something?I thought I had pretty much played through everything released so far...

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes