DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Is there a step to step walkthrough mod or guide ? the ones posted are not so easily to follow ( ex. like which time to click certain character or things ...)
I don't believe there is.

I know the pdf version on the first page is what I have found most useful, though that only goes up to v1.60. It mentions the times for the time specific content and it covers the enslavement of the first six women, Mom & Sis, Neighbour & Daughter (Megan & Emily), Cafe Boss (Heather) and Nun (Maria).

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
Level 5 corruption. What levels are they at?

If you corrupted Dr Anne too far and did not meet her mother, then you are locked out.

But need more info to help you out.
Thank you for the reply.

I've met the mother her corruption has started for both. I am not sure which level either are at.

edit: i have unren loaded

Last edited:

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Thank you for the reply.

I've met the mother her corruption has started for both. I am not sure which level either are at.
I have just checked, I thought their corruption levels would show in AON's Better Experience mod, but they do not appear separately (just as hospital).

That maybe because I have them enslaved already, but before that they appeared individually and it showed their corruption level.

If you use AON's mod it will show the corruption level each is at and you need to get everyone to level five or six for enslavement. (As the mod returns the stats back to how the Dev used to have them, before the change at 1.95 or 2.00

Now for hospital enslavement you also need Nurse Emily enslaved first before you can enslave Dr Anne, Amanda and the nurses.

PreggoMyMom

Dec 4, 2020
I don't believe there is.

I know the pdf version on the first page is what I have found most useful, though that only goes up to v1.60. It mentions the times for the time specific content and it covers the enslavement of the first six women, Mom & Sis, Neighbour & Daughter (Megan & Emily), Cafe Boss (Heather) and Nun (Maria).
Oh i see , well then i better go and explore myself .
Thanks mate for replying (y):giggle:

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
I have just checked, I thought their corruption levels would show in AON's Better Experience mod, but they do not appear separately (just as hospital).

That maybe because I have them enslaved already, but before that they appeared individually and it showed their corruption level.

If you use AON's mod it will show the corruption level each is at and you need to get everyone to level five or six for enslavement. (As the mod returns the stats back to how the Dev used to have them, before the change at 1.95 or 2.00

Now for hospital enslavement you also need Nurse Emily enslaved first before you can enslave Dr Anne, Amanda and the nurses.
Thanks, seems like this just pounds it all out. Anne is cooperating finally.

Reactions: DMon1981
Apr 12, 2018
When does v2.20 come out?
When does v2.20 come out?
It comes out January 2nd for $20 patrons, however it usually takes another day or two for it to find its way to f95zone, as there aren't many $20 patrons. Occasionally we have to wait till it comes out for $10 patrons which in this case is January 5th.

So basically sometime between January 2nd and the 5th.

Dr_D

Feb 21, 2020
Can i ask help? I already corrupted everyone, even the receptionist girl in utopia + hostress in bar and alice ofc. But i stuck, i was do campaign, my progress is above 520 percentage can we became mayor? And is mrs.robinson only got 4 stars max? and scarlet+victoria only 3 stars? Anyone can help me thanks
How did you corrupt the receptionist girl in utopia and the bar hostress? I don't even have that option and thought that was the end of this update.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
DMon1981 do you know how to start the Doctor scene ? I followed the walkthrough but seem cant find it
( currently all character lvl 2 )
I don't remember what level you have to be at to get doctor scene (If you mean meeting Dr Anne for the first time), I would probably expect at least level three as Emily needs to show changes for Dr Anne to become angry about.

If it another scene, can you explain which scene?

Reactions: PreggoMyMom

PreggoMyMom

Dec 4, 2020
I don't remember what level you have to be at to get doctor scene (If you mean meeting Dr Anne for the first time), I would probably expect at least level three as Emily needs to show changes for Dr Anne to become angry about.

If it another scene, can you explain which scene?
Yea I was referring the 1st time with Dr. Anne , oh so now I know the walkthrough was referring after Emily level 3 .
Thanks again for clearing up my doubts [thumbs up]

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Yea I was referring the 1st time with Dr. Anne , oh so now I know the walkthrough was referring after Emily level 3 .
Thanks again for clearing up my doubts [thumbs up]
Like I said, not sure what level but it has to be at least three as you have tried two.

The guide is not specific on levels for every scenario, but it does mention not to focus on one person as it can mess with other scenarios and lock you out of content.

Reactions: PreggoMyMom

D R Jackal

Oct 27, 2018
Sad that the only animation is the dancing scenes and your friend's mom cowgirl ride. This game would be so much better if the sex scenes was animated, and you can change the opinions of how they look after you turn them into a slave. I find that some of the women look good in slutty makeup while others look good with the tone down make up or no make up. For instance the grandma looks good with the black hair and tara don't misunderstand the pink hair she gets when you turn her into a slave is good but I just want the option to change it back and forth that also goes with costumes. Most importantly I want the sex scenes animated The reverse cowgirl scene with the neighbor would be so hot animated

Apr 12, 2018
anyone know when will this game completed? waiting for the complete version to play this awesome game.
Pfft, every time I think that he's finally starting to wrap up the game, he adds whole new characters and even added a completely new town at one point. I wouldn't mind this, but he doesn't finish up old character's content first before he starts making new ones. So when will this game by completed? I have no clue, he only keeps adding more loose ends to the game that makes it increasingly hard to finish at his update speed.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
is anyone having problem with sister having a fight with blond women. the game crash when his sister fighting

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes