D

Deleted member 1943340

Played this game a while ago. Does it have pregnancy now?

D

Deleted member 1943340

Yes. Several actually
oh so if I remember correctly, sone actions wouldn't be usable if you make the women slaves. Wouldn't want to play and enslaving them and then realising that pregnancy doesn't work after enslavement.

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
oh so if I remember correctly, sone actions wouldn't be usable if you make the women slaves. Wouldn't want to play and enslaving them and then realising that pregnancy doesn't work after enslavement.
While you can make at least 4 girls you can make pregnant and have sex with two pregnant ladies in the hospital. But they are pretty much side girls no main girl pregnancy yet

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
While you can make at least 4 girls you can make pregnant and have sex with two pregnant ladies in the hospital. But they are pretty much side girls no main girl pregnancy yet
You can personally knock up 3 students, 2 park moms, and the 2 noobie's moms, so 7 IIRC.

sagir51829

Nov 29, 2020
A very interesting game.
However the game-play could me more direct.There are to many steps to take to get home or to get to a place.
Also ,the dialogue is not updated.
Always the same reply at different levels of corruption.
If the developer would like help to translate proper i can help

kelto

Apr 13, 2018
is there any known fix for the "name 'xyz' is not defined" bug? none of the suggestions i found seem to work

Apr 1, 2020
Hey quick question. How do you do the class inspection? It says to enslave the students but when it comes to the students I've used the gas potion on them in the hall 5 times and it says it's the end of this version. Any help regarding what I'm missing?

Kiralight567

Sep 3, 2019
Hey quick question. How do you do the class inspection? It says to enslave the students but when it comes to the students I've used the gas potion on them in the hall 5 times and it says it's the end of this version. Any help regarding what I'm missing?
You need to enslave mrs. Simpsons first

Jul 15, 2018
hey, i just completed this game in its current state. can anyone reccomend me a similar game? one with some mass corruption stuffs? preferably renpy and not rpgm stuffs. thanks!

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
How do I unlock: - Sophia slave ceremony scene - Slave Sophia beach event scene in private room - Slave Sophia and Mrs. Robinson family scene in Sophia's house
please help

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
How do I unlock: - Sophia slave ceremony scene - Slave Sophia beach event scene in private room - Slave Sophia and Mrs. Robinson family scene in Sophia's house
please help
The first two are you have to corrupt Sophia enough and then enslave her when the option shows. Once enslaved you can then visit her in private room to go on beach event. She can only be corrupted and enslaved after enslaving Mom and Sis.

The third is you have to corrupt Mrs Robinson's family enough. You do this by going to the apartment building and calling Mrs Robinson so she meets you outside where you give her potions to corrupt Grace and Emma. Once they are corrupted enough you select the option at Sophia's apartment for the event.

Ethekiller

Feb 28, 2020
Full traceback:
File "game/cityhall.rpy", line 85, in script
if mayor_trap == True:
File "E:\Nieuwe map\games\sister\corruption-v2.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\Nieuwe map\games\sister\corruption-v2.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\Nieuwe map\games\sister\corruption-v2.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/cityhall.rpy", line 85, in <module>
if mayor_trap == True:
NameError: name 'mayor_trap' is not defined

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes