dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i got question. how do you corrupt student. how to go to a spa. i think i corrupt them so badly that there no option to go to spa. why there no cheat for money.

Fltiger01

Nov 26, 2020
I'm probably missing something obvious, but description says Android but I can't find a working link. Sorry if it's obvious but sometimes I need someone to say it's right in front of you....

Nov 21, 2019
I can't wait till they add more content, like add more routes/content to the tutor or change the outfit that "widow" wears during the corruption... (Idk its just fun to play this game)

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
It makes me wonder if mrc is going to just write that the MC takes over the town, brainwashes all the women and enslaves the men, then get the women to line up and get pregnant. It seems like that is the direction he is going and if so, where does it end?

Nov 21, 2019
It makes me wonder if mrc is going to just write that the MC takes over the town, brainwashes all the women and enslaves the men, then get the women to line up and get pregnant. It seems like that is the direction he is going and if so, where does it end?
Or it can take a different route and be a underground lord, how they have underground show's, or have like underground brothel (idk I'm just taking pot shots)

Nov 21, 2019
Hello bros. Im begining this game. Where is information of missions in game?
you can just unlock easily but here is some help (missions)

You unlock them by interacting with character's and also the potions and gas thing, some you unlock at specified times like the school or the 3 little pigs
while others are just whenever you talk to them

Also get a FUCK ton of money to progress

Last edited:

pratham1101

Jul 18, 2018
it doesnt, you notice the airport? he's gonna move towns, then get a country before world domination. By that point our shaman should have become a demon queen and then we go after aliens. : P

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes