Bchizzle

Sep 17, 2017
How do I enslave the school? Mrs. Simmons, the principal, staff and students are all maxed out but when I try to enslave Mrs. Simmons it says "I don't know how to do that"

CorruptionChan

Dec 30, 2020
This game is really nice i just love it but i would love it to see more difficult changes explain the sister is first normal after this she has other clothing after she has make up etc i think it is to fast in 5 days after farming a little of money the sister is completed i would love it so see her every corruption level little more slutty or get tanned skin etc but nice job it is a good game makes fun for many hours.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
This game is really nice i just love it but i would love it to see more difficult changes explain the sister is first normal after this she has other clothing after she has make up etc i think it is to fast in 5 days after farming a little of money the sister is completed i would love it so see her every corruption level little more slutty or get tanned skin etc but nice job it is a good game makes fun for many hours.
There is a change for every character after each level of corruption is reached, 5 levels in total. I hope you have not focussed on one character as this will soft lock you out of content. (It is wise to level everyone up equally.)

But glad you are enjoying.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
so... abandoned or just not updated as often?

I must say if this game had more animations and an actual dialogue/story quality of writing it would be one of the best on the entire site.

• Angry
Reactions: DMon1981 and ToxicZ

Nna60597

Jul 24, 2019
[QUOTE = "sergd22, 게시 : 4801283, 회원 : 543729"]
안녕하세요 누구나 저장 파일 v 2.15 pls를 공유 할 수 있습니다.
[/인용문]
Here

Reactions: sergd22

YuiSWD

Aug 15, 2018
Haven't play this game in awhile now, but how to activate Ms Simpson level 4 corruption? I already gave her the potion several time and the night scene already with the other school teachers.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
New update is OUT! I'll pray for a link hero. Our at least someone able to copy and past the changelog as there were No previews.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
need more school girl content, tho if the game is on patron this might explain why we don't get more scenes with the girls and their mothers in the playing park. the story is clearly moving into "mothers will teach daughters how to do stuff" but weirdly enough we never got there.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
need more school girl content, tho if the game is on patron this might explain why we don't get more scenes with the girls and their mothers in the playing park. the story is clearly moving into "mothers will teach daughters how to do stuff" but weirdly enough we never got there.
To be fair it might also be a bit of classic Mr.C taking years to update on character path. The park girls actually get an update 1/3 usually which is a lot faster then some others. Aunt and twins took over a year to go from the last stage to slaves if I recall.

But it does seem like he is dancing around the 'issue' with the characters. I wouldn't be surprised if he does what cartoons do with gay characters. Imply it for years, and then put it all in at the end when the game is already over so backlash no longer matters.

All that of course assumes an end to Corruption which isn't a good bet but you never know!

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
To be fair it might also be a bit of classic Mr.C taking years to update on character path. The park girls actually get an update 1/3 usually which is a lot faster then some others. Aunt and twins took over a year to go from the last stage to slaves if I recall.

But it does seem like he is dancing around the 'issue' with the characters. I wouldn't be surprised if he does what cartoons do with gay characters. Imply it for years, and then put it all in at the end when the game is already over so backlash no longer matters.

All that of course assumes an end to Corruption which isn't a good bet but you never know!
why doesn't he just leave Patreon? oh wait.. since these are his sis and mother in the game how is it still on that platform? weren't they against this nonsense? (apparently it's cool to have sex with a dog as long as he talks, as long as the little girl is a demon who lived for a 1000 years or the excuse "everyone are 18 despite looking like 12 years old")

authors need to leave Patreon, this is the only way to improve that platform. once they start losing money they will learn what go woke go broke means, and then authors won't get fucked every single minute of the day (it's only getting worse, this incest crap is really weird, you can assault a women by a bunch of 7 angry men, just make sure one of them isn't her brother?!?! O_O)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
why doesn't he just leave Patreon? oh wait.. since these are his sis and mother in the game how is it still on that platform? weren't they against this nonsense?
Patreon will only investigate if they are alerted to the content, and this only happens when something is getting big enough. Patreon will slap the offender with a "Change or leave" message.
But yeah. More creators should be looking at other platforms (if for no other reason than to generate additional revenue) such as SubStar. They seem largely okay with whatever happens in a fictional universe to characters that could not possibly exist.

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
While patreon has been mishandled the issue of NSFW creators at large its worth mentioning that it is a symptom of a larger problem. Patreon has had problems sticking to one bank on a long term basis because of the large amount of NSFW creators on the platform. Most banks simply do not want to have association with so much hard core smut and other taboo subjects.(incest, underage looking characters, forced sex in general etc.) And sadly without a large bank that can handle the amount of money that goes through patreon, currency from all around the world with an internet connection, it is impossible to have a platform like this.
SubStar is relatively new. They have few issues with NSFW creators and in fact some of their branding seems to rep that as a point of advertisement for themselves. But I do wonder when are they gonna hit that wall. When are they gonna get too big and have all eyes on them and someone notices that "taboo" NSFW creators and they gotta crack down on them like patreon has been doing.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes