DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
View attachment 917590
I know I just can't for the love of me get this one. How? if you can kindly tell?
Go to the apartment building at night and contact Mrs Robinson and she meets you outside and you give her another potion which she then gives to Emma and Grace.

The next time you go to Justin's Apartment, you should hopefully get the scene. If not, then again contact her at night and give another potion until you get the desired scene. It is not her corruption being built, but rather Emma and Grace that needs to be built.

If you still have problems, attach a save and I can have a look for you.

joslouis010

Jan 24, 2018
Can someone help me pls. I don't know if it's a common glitch or not, but the top bar with my stats dissapear since a while ago. I think the problem is with my save and not the game, because it's there when I start a new game. I'm currently playing the 2.15 version on windows 10 and I've been using the same save files since a couple versions. I've also use mod in the past. Can someone know how to fix this or have a link to download a complete save file for 2.15 ?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well I didn't see the animation tag, and didn't notice any in my brief game play. Unless you mean the series of stills together is animation.
The early ones were like that, but as the game progresses, so do his skills, and the art and animation quality improves. There are some full motion animations later in the game, like some of them dancing and so on.

Jul 23, 2017
Go to the apartment building at night and contact Mrs Robinson and she meets you outside and you give her another potion which she then gives to Emma and Grace.

The next time you go to Justin's Apartment, you should hopefully get the scene. If not, then again contact her at night and give another potion until you get the desired scene. It is not her corruption being built, but rather Emma and Grace that needs to be built.

If you still have problems, attach a save and I can have a look for you.
Thank you soo much. Sooo much. It worked

Reactions: DMon1981

Jelim

Jul 18, 2017
Am I missing something?? How do i Enslave all of the nurses in the hospital?

• Go to the hospital, go to Emily and enslave her ; <-- (which i already did)
  • Go to the hospital, raise everyone until you can enslave the hospital ; <--(which i already have)
  • Go to the hospital, go to Emily and enslave the hospital ; <--(HOW??)
  • Go to the hospital, go to the lobby and enslave the nurses ;
  • Then you can go to the cityhall, do a campaign speech and have the support of the hospital.

Last edited:

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Am I missing something?? How do i Enslave all of the nurses in the hospital?

• Go to the hospital, go to Emily and enslave her ; <-- (which i already did)
  • Go to the hospital, raise everyone until you can enslave the hospital ; <--(which i already have)
  • Go to the hospital, go to Emily and enslave the hospital ; <--(HOW??)
  • Go to the hospital, go to the lobby and enslave the nurses ;
  • Then you can go to the cityhall, do a campaign speech and have the support of the hospital.
If you are trying to enslave the hospital to get their cityhall campaign this involves enslaving Emily, Doctor, Hospital Admin (Doctor's Mother) and nurses.

If you try to enslave the nurses, you are supposed to see a difference in clothing after and a scene in the lobby if I recall. If you do not, it sounds like you may have corrupted the nurses to far. (This happened to me.)

Easily fixed by using AON's mod and dropping nurses corruption level to 6.

Jelim

Jul 18, 2017
If you are trying to enslave the hospital to get their cityhall campaign this involves enslaving Emily, Doctor, Hospital Admin (Doctor's Mother) and nurses.

If you try to enslave the nurses, you are supposed to see a difference in clothing after and a scene in the lobby if I recall. If you do not, it sounds like you may have corrupted the nurses to far. (This happened to me.)

Easily fixed by using AON's mod and dropping nurses corruption level to 6.
I'm trying to enslave the hospital but I've already enslaved Emily but how do i enslave the doctor and hospital admin?
So I downloaded the AON's MOD and the nurses corruption level was at 6 same thing with the doctor.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I'm trying to enslave the hospital but I've already enslaved Emily but how do i enslave the doctor and hospital admin?
So I downloaded the AON's MOD and the nurses corruption level was at 6 same thing with the doctor.
It has been a while since I enslaved them, but if Doctor is at six, that should mean she is ready to be enslaved. But you do not mention Hospital admin, if you have not met her yet then you are probably soft locked, so cannot enslave hospital.

But do not worry, using AON's mod you reduce Dr Anne's level down to four (I would say). This should mean when you go see her on Tuesday and Thursday you would be able to corrupt her with potions. But to meet her mom, you go visit the Dr on any other day apart from Tuesday or Thursday at her office, and the two are arguing.

You then just need to corrupt the Dr's mom using the mod to experience each corruption level event for her and once she is at six, then return the Dr to six and go to Emily and ask her to enslave the hospital.

Then at cityhall you can access the hospital support campaign.

Hope this helps.

Jelim

Jul 18, 2017
It has been a while since I enslaved them, but if Doctor is at six, that should mean she is ready to be enslaved. But you do not mention Hospital admin, if you have not met her yet then you are probably soft locked, so cannot enslave hospital.

But do not worry, using AON's mod you reduce Dr Anne's level down to four (I would say). This should mean when you go see her on Tuesday and Thursday you would be able to corrupt her with potions. But to meet her mom, you go visit the Dr on any other day apart from Tuesday or Thursday at her office, and the two are arguing.

You then just need to corrupt the Dr's mom using the mod to experience each corruption level event for her and once she is at six, then return the Dr to six and go to Emily and ask her to enslave the hospital.

Then at cityhall you can access the hospital support campaign.

Hope this helps.
So I've got he Dr's mom at corruption level 5 but I can't go beyond it. Both the Doctor and Nurses corruption level are at 6

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
So I've got he Dr's mom at corruption level 5 but I can't go beyond it. Both the Doctor and Nurses corruption level are at 6
Please attach your Save and I can have a look at it for you and see if I can figure out for you.

mxximus

Feb 25, 2018
I have enslaved or have support from the school, hospital,police station , and mayors family. How do i become mayor? am i missing anything? nothing happens when i go to the church besides sex with nun.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes