Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
What are the current (2.15) maximum stars? I have 5 stars everywhere except Justin's mom (4) and mayor's family (both wife and daughter at 3). Is it the end of the content for now?

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
does anybody know how to trigger the event with the pregnant mothers in the park?
i remember one changelog that said that you can take the two pregnant mothers to the park and bla bla bla.
so..anybody knows how to trigger it? or maybe i'm mistaken that changelog?
I am going to assume that you have fully enslaved the Hospital, (Nurse Emily, Doctor, Hospital Administrator [Doctor's Mother] and Nurses). So you have had the scene where you follow Doctor to a pregnant woman and you are asked if you want to impregnate women. This gives you 'Knock somebody up' at the front desk.

If you have done this, then you need to take Sister Maria (Nun) to the park and do Pet Play. You do this from the Private Room at Utopia. You then meet the park mothers there and the next time you see them, their daughter's have turned them into pets as well.

You should now be able to knock them up at the front desk. And then the next time at the park the mothers are pregnant.

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
I am going to assume that you have fully enslaved the Hospital, (Nurse Emily, Doctor, Hospital Administrator [Doctor's Mother] and Nurses). So you have had the scene where you follow Doctor to a pregnant woman and you are asked if you want to impregnate women. This gives you 'Knock somebody up' at the front desk.

If you have done this, then you need to take Sister Maria (Nun) to the park and do Pet Play. You do this from the Private Room at Utopia. You then meet the park mothers there and the next time you see them, their daughter's have turned them into pets as well.

You should now be able to knock them up at the front desk. And then the next time at the park the mothers are pregnant.
great! thanks man, i had all donde but first i got the knock option but no names there then i did the maria event and then saw the mothers but never thought about return the hospital , thanks

Reactions: DMon1981

bbewan

Jun 18, 2018
Imho making all them slaves is going to loose the fun of this game... you can't interact with the characters anymore like we could be able to do before to enslave them... all is going to be limited about the action you can have in the private room and some events...
I know right, so I've got 6 saves correspond to 6 stages respectively (no star -- 5 stars)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
do you guys know when new update will be, and how much of the game is completed?
Well, the last update was like4-5 days ago, and that is posted on the op of every game, so...

Odds are he will keep adding things for a long time.

Jul 23, 2017
1606382294020.png 1606382351962.png 1606382393630.png 1606382604752.png
Ok sooo when I talk to any of them nothing happens. I pass the day I get the 2nd picture at the end. But then when I want to proceed on the next day in the morning nothing happens. and at night I get the 1st picture again,and not the last one. Sooo my question is how do I go from the 1st picture to the last? How do I get it?

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
That weird catcher/crab stance thing ("bitch pose") they do to show submission is honestly the most unintentionally funny thing I have ever seen. It would be like me dominating someone and my order is for them to behave like a duck... or something else really random and nonsensical to do to show submission.

Thats just my 2 cents.

Reactions: BeeGee
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes