airze

Feb 8, 2018
I too have the issue at the beach with the Tutoring family where it goes back to the main title screen. I am not using a mod and am using the heavy version.

Also only finding them under the Convex Ride.

Can someone with the Better Experience mod once it is updated, (if it is not already updated) check to see if they can use the other options.
the playground are tod(time of day) based

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I have tried every time (Morning, Afternoon and Evening) and is still just convex ride that appears.

Thanks.
the leg show under it but they aren't there afternoon they behind the toilets evening the slide the leg show under convex ride at all times and is a bug

also sorry if you read this before I did this edit but your also seem to have to do them in a set order to get them

the order is time 1 convex ride , time 2 toilets, time 3 slide if you miss one you will not be able to progress it they don't need to be done same day but you can get all 3 in one day just go back to back

Last edited:

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
To all the people trying to get the new playground scene, you have to first go and fully corrupt the subway women's only train car. Once you do that you can talk to the mother/daughter and it'll allow you to see the new playground scene

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes