ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
To all the people trying to get the new playground scene, you have to first go and fully corrupt the subway women's only train car. Once you do that you can talk to the mother/daughter and it'll allow you to see the new playground scene

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Okayyy.... I'm going to have to redo the aunt and cousins' house file. Not looking forward to that. For one effing scene.
I could cheap it and find where the script has been put in the new file and slap it into the edit I've already made.
Work can now continue as a new build is only just out. Plenty of time now to keep fixing things up.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I think my TV progress is somehow resetted... the news host is not slutty anymore.

To all the people trying to get the new playground scene, you have to first go and fully corrupt the subway women's only train car. Once you do that you can talk to the mother/daughter and it'll allow you to see the new playground scene
I cant corrupt them anymore. I cant use potions there anymore.

Reactions: ThatFeelTemp

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
Here is the latest version of the dialogue fixes to use including what Squark posted yesterday.

The heather script is being worked on by PPE2RedDucks . If you paste the script file without the heather.rpyc it will cause errors as I moved everything dealing with the cafe and heather from the script file to the file Mr.C set up for heather.
I'm just finding out about this now. My thanks to you and the rest who are working on this. I hope you keep it up and also maybe get this on the OP so it is easier to find

Reactions: Sirrah

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
my save don't work
[...]
ImportError: No module named matrix
It's a problem of compatibility between the version of Ren'py when the save was made, and the version of Ren'py when you try to load the save file.
It generally happen when the game compressor changed this version to a newer one ; what he shouldn't do. There's no fix for this error.

krinxy

Nov 16, 2018
does someone have the same problem? my games moves to main menu after i went to the beach and meet with olivia and jessie

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
It's a problem of compatibility between the version of Ren'py when the save was made, and the version of Ren'py when you try to load the save file.
It generally happen when the game compressor changed this version to a newer one ; what he shouldn't do. There's no fix for this error.
There is a fix. To copy the libraries file from the previous version to this release. As long as one has it ofc. Usually it gets posted here.

On another note, this may be a compression issue but many people are reporting unrelated bugs. Maybe this dev should focus on making sure those 5 mins of content they are releasing each time, can be played as intended. Every release is more broken than the previous and each time users are scrambling to fix the mess.

It shouldn't be that hard considering all they do is slap a couple Honey Select scenes and call it an update.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes