xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
6.7GB, the size only gets worse over time. There should be some possibilities to get it down at least a bit, and I don't just speak about quality. Even the "lite" version, the previous version should I probably mention, is at 4.2GB, but I imagine that just has lower quality.

insanitariume

Aug 15, 2019
6.7GB, the size only gets worse over time. There should be some possibilities to get it down at least a bit, and I don't just speak about quality. Even the "lite" version, the previous version should I probably mention, is at 4.2GB, but I imagine that just has lower quality.
I think the compressed version is already requested; but not sure. And yea; the size too much.

Reactions: Master Alaric

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Hii all, i have downloaded full game and beach official fix. Should i install more patch.
İm confused too many patch here :D

Non Alie

Nov 7, 2017
Pretty much my complaint from way back when, honestly you might aswell just get Honey Select and make your own scenarious.

Remy3107

Nov 5, 2018
Corruption [v2.20] [Mr.C] - Original size 6.1GB
Compressed Android Port(644MB): WORKUPLOAD- - MEGA
I've modified the computer in the MC bedroom; press "bonus money" to instantly receive $10000
Bugfix has been applied.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
Can you please update your android port? Thanks in advance.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Mrs. Robinson drink scene is bugged. It cuts out to the monk and widow sex scene. Also, I cant trigger the new widow scenes at all nor the tutor scenes. Anyone else having any luck?
yeah me but i am not surprised anymore so manny episodes had bugs now but i am sure if you are a supportet who ppays 20 dollar every month yopu get a link to fix this bugsif you are not a supportet you need t wait for the next version where the bug is fixed but maybe a new one is in the game

Last edited:

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
when i click on make a slave when talking to miss robinson it says i will miss an event at night time, but i cant find the even and if i click make slave at night time it say i will miss an event during the day?

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Corruption [v2.30] [Mr.C] - Original Size: 6,77GB

Download PC (975MB):
Download Mac (912MB): (thanks goes to lavohe3844 for this mac version)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tools Used: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone), Yac v.2.1 medium setting (hngg@f95zone)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes