antitaokun

Oct 22, 2019
The nurses are not enslaved in any way because of this I can not fully enslave the hospital, what did I miss?

Lobby + Enslave nurses: 1 Greet guests 2 Discipline

And that's it, nothing else I can do

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
mega
this can get copyright so download fast heavy 2.30
still there are some bug if you can wait just do it..
To avoid that a link gets taken down it would be better to share the link through the report function on OP. This way a Mod or an Uploader has time to download the and upload the game without the need to share dev's mega link. Sharing dev's links can lead to his account getting suspended or reaching his download quota too fast.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
The nurses are not enslaved in any way because of this I can not fully enslave the hospital, what did I miss?

Lobby + Enslave nurses: 1 Greet guests 2 Discipline

And that's it, nothing else I can do
Sounds like the issue I had. I had over corrupted the nurses. If you use AON's Better Experience mod, you can lower the number for nurses from what level it is to 5 or 6 and then when you meet Doctor's mother in the lobby you can enslave the nurses and thus finish the hospital if you have completed everything needed.

antitaokun

Oct 22, 2019
Sounds like the issue I had. I had over corrupted the nurses. If you use AON's Better Experience mod, you can lower the number for nurses from what level it is to 5 or 6 and then when you meet Doctor's mother in the lobby you can enslave the nurses and thus finish the hospital if you have completed everything needed.
Thanks

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
Mrs. Robinson drink scene is bugged. It cuts out to the monk and widow sex scene. Also, I cant trigger the new widow scenes at all nor the tutor scenes. Anyone else having any luck?

Flood

Apr 24, 2017
Changelog posted by Jin 56 a couple of pages ago...

Changelog
- Mrs. Robinson slavery scene

- Mrs. Robinson restaurant date scene in private room

- Mrs. Robinson 'Drink with Justin' scene

- Police cops pregnant scene in hospital

- Police chief (pregnant) scene in police station

- Amy and Bella (pregnant) new jail scene in police station (1 animation)

- Stewardess sex scene

- Tutor house 3 new events (1 animation)

- Widow 4 new events in the temple

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes