jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
sorry but i got no idea about what are you said
Corrupt the tutor family as much as you can. Corrupt the band as much as you can. Check the computer at home for the ad. Corrupt the photographer as much as you can. That should get you where you want to be. In this game when all else fails fully corrupt as many characters as you can even if they seem unrelated to what yo want to do.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
GADS!
Could someone please help.
I DL the lite version, installed, and NONE of my old saves work. So I deleted everything, including roaming files, re-installed, put the old saves back in with persistent and tried again. Still no saves can load.
Here's a trace.
If you want to P/DM me that's fine too.
Thanks so much. I don't think I could start from the very beginning again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You must've used an unofficial version that was upgraded in the past. You will have to upgrade the version of Renpy to get your saves to work. To do that you must:

Extract the .exe file from this zip - https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1204754_RenPy_7.3.5.zip
Place "RenPy 7.3.5.exe" into the game's folder next to the main .exe then run it to upgrade your game(click yes to all/overwrite).

Reactions: yerif and honihole

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Oh wow. I only played the first chapters of that game and I knew about the "dark patch" but that seems kinda fucked up to put such a young child in that context. Did they remove it completely out of entire game or just the 'clean' version?
Now I wish I didn't click the new comment notification for this game. I remember that "dark patch"............

tenor.gif

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
What is the difference between the Heavy and Lite versions? Besides the download size.
Quality of the images/videos. Most of us on regular PC's/Monitors/tablets will not really notice the difference.
Saves on bandwidth and diskspace.

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
Can someone explain to me how to lift the corruption of the school?
Raise the corruption in the school:
To raise the corruption of the teachers :
Go to the Principal's office when she's alone ;
Ask for a staff meeting ;
Use a gas potion.
To raise the corruption of the student :
Go to the school's gym on Monday morning;
Use a gas potion.
in the case of the staff meeting, the director must be corrupted.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
mother in law?? with whom the MC got married with??
Those are Asian terms roughly translated to English.

It isn't uncommon in East-(South) Asia to call your GF's mom "Mother-in-law" and her friends "Aunt". Close friends, you grow up with, are often referred to "brothers" and "sisters" too.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Those are Asian terms roughly translated to English.

It isn't uncommon in East-(South) Asia to call your GF's mom "Mother-in-law" and her friends "Aunt". Close friends, you grow up with, are often referred to "brothers" and "sisters" too.
what the name of this mother in law actually?
is it megan?

Sep 15, 2017
Probably a dumb question but with the new update do i still need to download the patches listed above the download links for the beach scene and principal house error?

Reactions: larangkep
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes