popfan

Dec 31, 2018
If you watch TV late night, it will send you main menu - 2.35

Also got a video loop when doing the booty call with mother-in-law and sister-in-law after you cum - running the lite windows version

Last edited:

Didi dragon

Jun 13, 2020
Is there is a android version of the game in latest version link
Pls send it i can't play the new event it only available in version 2.30

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Android please
Joiplay cant load new version at all. It crashed while loading. Does anyone know the reason to it?
compressed vedroid version pls C:
Does the compressed version work with joiplay on android?
Port to android please, thanks
Is there is a android version of the game in latest version link
Pls send it i can't play the new event it only available in version 2.30
Here Android v2.35 English Torrent file. Just make sure you select the android version only and don't download everything!
1620791949624.png

MEGA Link:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah,..... I just tried this again... I haven't played for a year or so and forgot how sad the "script" is with mis-translated phrasing that leaves the mildly intelligent English speaker confused.

The models are almost all suffering severe back-pain by age 19, and chronically hunchbacked before age 30... IDK why the dev chose to turn gloss on their skin to 150% as default, and the lighting makes them all look bruised head to toe half the time. And probably the most hilarious moment is when the MC encounters a "fat family"... ... ... FAT? Well, nearly every woman in the game has the same physical 'assets' as these 'fat' family women, so it's not really worth calling them 'fat' if the rest of the cast could wear their clothes and not have anything fall off...

It's a DIRECTIONLESS Sandbox grind fest without the cheat mod. With the cheat mod, it's simply a clickfest of possible scenarios that are generic and tedious more than exciting or fun.

It's not all bad. The variety of locations is nice, the choices and paths are fun, but without a hintbook or complete start-to-finish rewrite in English, it's chaotically tiring.

I could post a star review, but there's no ZERO STAR option... so... here it is.
In the beginning, the English was even worse, friend. He's just ever gone back and attempt to fix it.
Pretty sure he must have at least one friend with a Grade C in English that could fix it for him.
There are characters with realistic proportions, like the Nun for example. And Becky.
As regards the Fat Family, they are noticeably pudgier than most of the other characters.

If it's not all bad -as you said- then giving it 0 Stars (if that were an option, which it isn't) would be disingenuous. Give it a half a star.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yeah,..... I just tried this again... I haven't played for a year or so and forgot how sad the "script" is with mis-translated phrasing that leaves the mildly intelligent English speaker confused.

The models are almost all suffering severe back-pain by age 19, and chronically hunchbacked before age 30... IDK why the dev chose to turn gloss on their skin to 150% as default, and the lighting makes them all look bruised head to toe half the time. And probably the most hilarious moment is when the MC encounters a "fat family"... ... ... FAT? Well, nearly every woman in the game has the same physical 'assets' as these 'fat' family women, so it's not really worth calling them 'fat' if the rest of the cast could wear their clothes and not have anything fall off...

It's a DIRECTIONLESS Sandbox grind fest without the cheat mod. With the cheat mod, it's simply a clickfest of possible scenarios that are generic and tedious more than exciting or fun.

It's not all bad. The variety of locations is nice, the choices and paths are fun, but without a hintbook or complete start-to-finish rewrite in English, it's chaotically tiring.

I could post a star review, but there's no ZERO STAR option... so... here it is.
Good thing there are screencaps so you can see what the characters look like... I don't understand you people who go into games with big-boobed characters plastered all over the banner and screencaps complain that there are big boobs... It's like the people who see group sex and ntr and sharing tags and go in and complain about them... The rest of your complaints I guess are valid if you don't like the gameplay style but clearly the models look the way they do cuz the dev wants that and anyone with eyes can see it and decide if they don't or do like it.

origeee

Feb 21, 2020

As to it being a grind fest here unlike in most sandbox corruption games the way that corruption works is fairly easy to grasp ( for me at least) and also it doesn't have any minus points which essentially are cockblocking you when you try to explore the game

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Good thing there are screencaps so you can see what the characters look like... I don't understand you people who go into games with big-boobed characters plastered all over the banner and screencaps complain that there are big boobs... It's like the people who see group sex and ntr and sharing tags and go in and complain about them... The rest of your complaints I guess are valid if you don't like the gameplay style but clearly the models look the way they do cuz the dev wants that and anyone with eyes can see it and decide if they don't or do like it.
It's not so much the presence of Big Boobs that irks me so. It's the shocking lack of variety in most of them. And how most -if not all- of the sexables has a wild hedgerow between their legs (correct me if I'm wrong, please).
I'll play something that has "Big Boobs" and/or "Big Ass" in the Genre list but only if the dialogue doesn't revolve around their "assets" and instead attempt to tell you a story.
I played this game a lot when the story was clearly defined and presented you with an end goal but I think MrC has let the dish run away with the spoon here. I daresay the newer models (Widow, her mom-in-law, mom-in-law's daughter and the Monk) could have been the starting cast for a second game. They just don't fit in with the characters in the game.

soontaehyung

May 2, 2021
Have done and explored almost everything i could possibly think of in this game, yet I'm still stuck with that job advertisement thing for the photographer for the studio. Nothing i do can trigger that option in my computer. Have i over-corrupted someone to have locked myself out of progress? Clicking on the news room just redirects me to that election debate scene and my TV is showing the newscaster attempt dildo play. Have also maxed out the tutoring family as far as i'm aware - beach scene done and back at the family its just the video call with Sam and Olivia and sex tutoring with Kate.

Appreciate any help rendered, have done searches but nothing too concrete, or rather nothing has really helped.

Victor376678

Jul 12, 2018
I keep getting this error when trying to go into the studio after a couple times with the band, anyone know what the cause is? I have all the bug patches installed and AON, which is updated for 2.35 and doesn't replace any game files as far as I can tell. The error message:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tvstation.rpy", line 617, in <module>
NameError: name 'tv_studio' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/tvstation.rpyc", line 539, in script
8���G,���F9Vbo�������p�
File "C:\games\corruption-v2.35-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\games\corruption-v2.35-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\games\corruption-v2.35-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.35
Thu May 13 15:03:19 2021

The 'news room' also turns into repeat interview after a certain number of potions, I can't say for sure if that's just because that's all that's in the game atm, I've seen a couple posts that make it sound like there are more levels I can get to

Also just noticed that I get a similar error when clicking "go inside" or "garden" in the temple after a few visits, I think that one was modified by a patch though so dunno where the cause is now

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It's not so much the presence of Big Boobs that irks me so. It's the shocking lack of variety in most of them. And how most -if not all- of the sexables has a wild hedgerow between their legs (correct me if I'm wrong, please).
I'll play something that has "Big Boobs" and/or "Big Ass" in the Genre list but only if the dialogue doesn't revolve around their "assets" and instead attempt to tell you a story.
I played this game a lot when the story was clearly defined and presented you with an end goal but I think MrC has let the dish run away with the spoon here. I daresay the newer models (Widow, her mom-in-law, mom-in-law's daughter and the Monk) could have been the starting cast for a second game. They just don't fit in with the characters in the game.
Again though anyone could look at the screencaps, which consist of basically the primary cast of characters, and see that they all have big boobs. Not sure how you could look at that and find the lack of variety "shocking". Do you think someone's gonna complain, and Mr. C will be like, "Oh sorry Xo Mo, I didn't think of people who don't like big boobs, let me redo all my characters to fit your specific tastes."? Imagine if the Chloe 18 game threads were filled with people complaining about skinny characters and small boobs. Have some perspective dude. Also don't give me the "it's unrealistic" spiel some dudes do, go to a site like pinupfiles.com and there are tons of natural women with similar proportions.

In terms of the scope, yea at some point he expanded it quite drastically, as a couple of years ago it seemed like he was tying up some ends and had put out a demo for Lust Village which will be his next game, but then he just massively exploded the story, keeping with the primary themes but massively extrapolating what I perceived was the non-supernatural aspect of the end game. Not even sure at what point he's going to explore the origins of the potions, which seemed to be foreshadowed at the beginning.

Reactions: Victor376678

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Again though anyone could look at the screencaps, which consist of basically the primary cast of characters, and see that they all have big boobs. Not sure how you could look at that and find the lack of variety "shocking". Do you think someone's gonna complain, and Mr. C will be like, "Oh sorry Xo Mo, I didn't think of people who don't like big boobs, let me redo all my characters to fit your specific tastes."? Imagine if the Chloe 18 game threads were filled with people complaining about skinny characters and small boobs. Have some perspective dude. Also don't give me the "it's unrealistic" spiel some dudes do, go to a site like pinupfiles.com and there are tons of natural women with similar proportions.

In terms of the scope, yea at some point he expanded it quite drastically, as a couple of years ago it seemed like he was tying up some ends and had put out a demo for Lust Village which will be his next game, but then he just massively exploded the story, keeping with the primary themes but massively extrapolating what I perceived was the non-supernatural aspect of the end game. Not even sure at what point he's going to explore the origins of the potions, which seemed to be foreshadowed at the beginning.
Fine. I think the game could benefit from a more diverse range of sizes but then I suppose I'm not the one making it.
Strange how you think I might be part of the "blah blah it's unrealistic blah blah" group without even a shred of evidence to back you up on it. But I'm not going to fault you on that, however an illogical statement it may be.
Everything else in the first paragraph is pure space-wasting waffle.

The second paragraph actually touches on something that seems to have been shunted off somewhere - and while I do think he'll get back to it, I think it'll only happen when he tires of making new characters.
Kei is running for Mayor but wastes time corrupting a monk, a widow and her in-laws instead. Where do they fit into that plan?
As for tying up ends... Sorry, but I don't see anywhere that has happened yet.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Fine. I think the game could benefit from a more diverse range of sizes but then I suppose I'm not the one making it.
Strange how you think I might be part of the "blah blah it's unrealistic blah blah" group without even a shred of evidence to back you up on it. But I'm not going to fault you on that, however an illogical statement it may be.
Everything else in the first paragraph is pure space-wasting waffle.

The second paragraph actually touches on something that seems to have been shunted off somewhere - and while I do think he'll get back to it, I think it'll only happen when he tires of making new characters.
Kei is running for Mayor but wastes time corrupting a monk, a widow and her in-laws instead. Where do they fit into that plan?
As for tying up ends... Sorry, but I don't see anywhere that has happened yet.
I made a broad preemptive prolepsis in case any one wanted to continue down this train for some reason as has happened at other times in this thread. Initially I thought you were Xo Mo and made some adjustments to my response based on correcting that but I responded to you as well since you seemed to agree with some of his points on that. Sorry if I seem frustrated but this conversation has come up multiple times in this thread and it's pretty inane to begin with, so I do get terse when people bring it up, especially in an indignant way like Xo Mo did. It's utterly lacking in any common sense whatsoever, and totally off point from most of the rest of the conversation in this thread. You can think it's space-wasting waffling but responding to people like that prevents a bunch of yes-men chiming in for some reason and derailing an otherwise on-topic thread.

Also to tying up ends, I meant in the context of where the story was a bit over two years ago, a bit after he had released the Lust Village demo. A lot of the threads for major characters were at about the point where they are now, and most of the side characters were no more than a degree of separation from the initial cast. So given that perspective without knowing where he planned on taking the game, it seemed like it would have come to a close within 6 months from that point and he would have transitioned to Lust Village. Obviously with hindsight that was not the case but you know the saying.

I keep getting this error when trying to go into the studio after a couple times with the band, anyone know what the cause is? I have all the bug patches installed and AON, which is updated for 2.35 and doesn't replace any game files as far as I can tell. The error message:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/tvstation.rpyc", line 539, in script
8���G,���F9Vbo�������p�
File "C:\games\corruption-v2.35-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\games\corruption-v2.35-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\games\corruption-v2.35-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.35
Thu May 13 15:03:19 2021

The 'news room' also turns into repeat interview after a certain number of potions, I can't say for sure if that's just because that's all that's in the game atm, I've seen a couple posts that make it sound like there are more levels I can get to

Also just noticed that I get a similar error when clicking "go inside" or "garden" in the temple after a few visits, I think that one was modified by a patch though so dunno where the cause is now
I haven't done that part of the update yet, so not sure what the issue might be. I'll have time to get to it maybe on Saturday and I'll see if I have a solution for you. Feel free to PM me in a couple days if I haven't gotten back to you by then or if someone else hasn't helped you out.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I made a broad preemptive prolepsis in case any one wanted to continue down this train for some reason as has happened at other times in this thread. Initially I thought you were Xo Mo and made some adjustments to my response based on correcting that but I responded to you as well since you seemed to agree with some of his points on that. Sorry if I seem frustrated but this conversation has come up multiple times in this thread and it's pretty inane to begin with, so I do get terse when people bring it up, especially in an indignant way like Xo Mo did. It's utterly lacking in any common sense whatsoever, and totally off point from most of the rest of the conversation in this thread. You can think it's space-wasting waffling but responding to people like that prevents a bunch of yes-men chiming in for some reason and derailing an otherwise on-topic thread.

Also to tying up ends, I meant in the context of where the story was a bit over two years ago, a bit after he had released the Lust Village demo. A lot of the threads for major characters were at about the point where they are now, and most of the side characters were no more than a degree of separation from the initial cast. So given that perspective without knowing where he planned on taking the game, it seemed like it would have come to a close within 6 months from that point and he would have transitioned to Lust Village. Obviously with hindsight that was not the case but you know the saying.
I get this, thanks for clearing it up. But I have one more question. Who is/was Xo Mo? Name doesn't ring a bell.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes