peas

Jul 31, 2018
I think I have done everything, but the election. It says my approval rating is 100% and I didn't use any mods. It would just go up after some events. Does anyone have a save with everything up to the election. Thank you.

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
I think I have done everything, but the election. It says my approval rating is 100% and I didn't use any mods. It would just go up after some events. Does anyone have a save with everything up to the election. Thank you.
I may be wrong but you should only be able to get it to 60% and you can win the elections. Here's a save if it helps. There may still be some events from the current update that may not be finished. Just go to the Mayor's office and proceed with the election.
Edit: This is the lite version, so not sure if it works with heavy if you are using that.

Reactions: Miraj

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Ok guys, if you're stuck on the newscaster/band, it probably means you need to go to the island and tutor the girl a few more times. 18 or more times, total. Then go to the studio and talk to Mia.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
tried the heavy, cant progress anything.
edit: think i used the lite version on the previous update
seems i got an option now on the smaller version. let the progress begin

Last edited:

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
ended up with a 70 percent on mine :unsure:
lite version seems to work on everything but the newscaster bathroom. the building been gassed to max.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Hi girls and guys,

Just to tell you that I updated my "Better Experience" mod for the last update of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the walkthrough you'll have to wait a little more.
With each part being updated only once or twice yearly, there's perhaps times where I didn't remembered exactly where the walkthrough stopped, and so forgot a step, or added it twice. Therefore, since it start to be really complicated with the campaign relying on the advance of almost all other parts of the game, I decided to start a fresh new game in order to enforce the rightness of the walkthrough. In the same time it should permit to catch things that I possibly forgot, and I'll use the opportunity to present the whole thing more in depth.
Not really sure when I'll have finished, but I'll tell it when it will happen.

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Corruption [v2.40] - Compressed

Original Size Windows/Linux: 4.55GB
Compressed Size Windows/Linux: 630MB

Original Size MAC: 4.54GB
Compressed Size MAC: 624MB

EDIT: Main Menu bug fix attached below. Thanks to hngg Extract and merge with the "game" folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Drop a LIKE "(y)" to Support my Work!!
A Compression By LDX REPACKS

Last edited:

MacLeod2001

Feb 8, 2018
Have done and explored almost everything i could possibly think of in this game, yet I'm still stuck with that job advertisement thing for the photographer for the studio. Nothing i do can trigger that option in my computer. Have i over-corrupted someone to have locked myself out of progress? Clicking on the news room just redirects me to that election debate scene and my TV is showing the newscaster attempt dildo play. Have also maxed out the tutoring family as far as i'm aware - beach scene done and back at the family its just the video call with Sam and Olivia and sex tutoring with Kate.

Appreciate any help rendered, have done searches but nothing too concrete, or rather nothing has really helped.
Same problem here ... :(

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I've done everything except the newscaster bathroom scenes also- seems i cannot trigger them
I had the same problem. What finally happened for me is I quit the game. Opened it a few hours later and when I went to the station and to the newscaster the scene just started with no problems. Have no idea why.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes