Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Ok I see people posting them being unable to get above 50% rating and possible solutions. Has nobody found the variable name yet so this can be solved through console?

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
how to further corrupt the news caster? I did the first one after the corrupt device what should be done for the next step?

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
how to further corrupt the news caster? I did the first one after the corrupt device what should be done for the next step?
IIRC, put the potion in her drink again. Should do it. Might have to do it at a specific time of day

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
I am not getting the hire option on the Computer for the studio. Is there any specific task that needs to be done?

MotaDuck

Jul 18, 2020
I am not getting the hire option on the Computer for the studio. Is there any specific task that needs to be done?
You just go to the studio and then news room during the day and put a potion in her drink. Come back home to check out the tv and keep repeating till you max her.

Kirifa

Feb 14, 2020
Why didn't the mayor's percentage increase after Scarlet and Victoria's speech campaign? is it a bug?

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
You just go to the studio and then news room during the day and put a potion in her drink. Come back home to check out the tv and keep repeating till you max her.
Watch TV is already max and newsroom too since all I get is they are broadcasting scene. I am not able to get the Hire(advertisement) option on computer at all

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes