anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
A play guide would be usefull to know how events trigger and relate to each other, but it's not really required.
You mean, something like this ?

I would advise that AON's Better experience mod might help, but if the code is broken I do not know what will happen.
My effectively help, and it did it in such way that it don't break the game more.

Each time you go to do a campaign speech it recompute the rating, giving you the points for each speech already done at least once, and only for them. Therefore, even when Mr.C will fix his code, it will still works correctly without giving you more points or something like that.

Ok I see people posting them being unable to get above 50% rating and possible solutions. Has nobody found the variable name yet so this can be solved through console?
It was tenth messages before yours. Open the console and type support_rate += 10

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018

My effectively help, and it did it in such way that it don't break the game more.

Each time you go to do a campaign speech it recompute the rating, giving you the points for each speech already done at least once, and only for them. Therefore, even when Mr.C will fix his code, it will still works correctly without giving you more points or something like that.

It was tenth messages before yours. Open the console and type support_rate += 10
Noice, I actually missed that. Thanks.

Ammoman

Aug 17, 2018
Fuck me, downloaded the game for some quick fap and somehow my main file is corrupted, when I load the file it goes into the rollback thingie, if I click ignore it goes to the beginning. I got this safe file from october 2020 but its still going to take some time to catch up. Why did it happen anyway was it my fault?
When you try to load a save file does your error show like this -

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix"

That is usually fixed with the Lib and Renpy folders being copied and pasted. Try the files at these links -
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/928216_lib.7z
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/928218_renpy.7z

If that doesn't work, try posting a copy of the error log and probably someone will have a look and suggest a fix. Good luck.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019

Hi AON. I know your mod works and has done for me. The code thing was another member said that the dev had done something with the code to break it. Not sure if that is true, so was not sure if the use of the mod to change stats for rating would solve the issues for certain players.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes