Apr 12, 2018
Anybody have what Mr.C is saying in the 2.45 release date post? From the preview it seems hes moving and I'm wondering if he mentions if the update will be smaller this time around.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
So, I *think* I might of messed up a little. Subway is corrupted, police is corrupted, women with the husbands are corrupted.

I just can't do anything with the ladies at the playground, and I know it says to do pet-play with Maria but then it says I need to earn the playground women's trust so I think I fucked up somewhere - literally and figurately.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So, I *think* I might of messed up a little. Subway is corrupted, police is corrupted, women with the husbands are corrupted.

I just can't do anything with the ladies at the playground, and I know it says to do pet-play with Maria but then it says I need to earn the playground women's trust so I think I fucked up somewhere - literally and figurately.
You need to find the little girls at the convenience store wishing they had money for ice cream.

casita

Nov 21, 2020
i have completed all the scenes in version 2.4.0 who hasn't finished the game can ask me. I'll help you :)
Hi, sorry, I already completed almost all the events, but I don't know how to follow the studio event. I read that after taking all the photos, you have to go to the computer and browse the Internet to hire mine, but I do it and nothing happens.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
The game was fun at first but quickly became tedious to the point I almost wasn't paying attention to the scenes anymore. It was like corrupt > they're corrupted > sex and rinse and repeat with a few variations.

Do I regret playing it? Na.

Reactions: paolo422

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The game was fun at first but quickly became tedious to the point I almost wasn't paying attention to the scenes anymore. It was like corrupt > they're corrupted > sex and rinse and repeat with a few variations.

Do I regret playing it? Na.
Neither do I but kinda stopped when he started bringing in more and more characters and leaving existing ones only half-done and the mayor route largely unfinished. I think Mr.C could do with a project manager or at least someone who can boot him up the jacksie.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Neither do I but kinda stopped when he started bringing in more and more characters and leaving existing ones only half-done and the mayor route largely unfinished. I think Mr.C could do with a project manager or at least someone who can boot him up the jacksie.
I will be honest with you, I kind of wish some of the stories have not advanced as far as they did, the older scenes with most of those older characters were much better than the recent ones anyway. In so many examples, you enslave them and can no longer even have sex with them, or do anything fun. Or like with mom and sis, you used to have a bunch of things you could do with them, now it's like one or two, and they are kind of boring.

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
can someone tell me on how to complete election like i have hospital, church, entertainment, school, police and scarlet and victoria. now what?

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Its been a long time since i have played this game, i remember there was a potion for male, i wonder why dev didn't implemented using it for heather's boyfriend after MC fuck the boyfriend's side piece? That could be a great NTR scene.

Reactions: TheDevian

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
You may want to carefully reword this. I don't think the MC is into porking dudes.
Sorry, is " i remember there was a potion for male" ? or the "side piece" ? My english is not good but nevertheless i think i deliver my point. isn't it?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Sorry, is " i remember there was a potion for male" ? or the "side piece" ? My english is not good but nevertheless i think i deliver my point. isn't it?
Basically, I was referring to this:
"i wonder why dev didn't implemented using it for heather's boyfriend after MC fuck the boyfriend's side piece?"
This comes across as wanting the MC to have sex with Heather's boyfriend.
If the intent was to use the phrase "bit on the side" (explanation below) then it would incorrectly used. A girlfriend is not her boyfriend's "bit on the side".

Bit On The Side:
A sexual relationship with someone you are not married to or are engaging in a relationship with.
Another way of explaining this is a "friend with benefits" - a friend you can have sex with.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Basically, I was referring to this:
"i wonder why dev didn't implemented using it for heather's boyfriend after MC fuck the boyfriend's side piece?"
This comes across as wanting the MC to have sex with Heather's boyfriend.
If the intent was to use the phrase "bit on the side" (explanation below) then it would incorrectly used. A girlfriend is not her boyfriend's "bit on the side".

Bit On The Side:
A sexual relationship with someone you are not married to or are engaging in a relationship with.
Another way of explaining this is a "friend with benefits" - a friend you can have sex with.
To be fair, he was married to Heather, and so the girlfriend was the side piece.

But that is a good point, that GF was cute, and we were starting to corrupt her, and then Heather sold the shop and bought that horrible club instead, at which point, we never saw them again. It was a real waste of a plotline.

Gamer072021

Jul 19, 2021

Corrupt Mari (the nun in the church.... enslave her and then in the private hall do petplay with her

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes