VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Basically, I was referring to this:
"i wonder why dev didn't implemented using it for heather's boyfriend after MC fuck the boyfriend's side piece?"
This comes across as wanting the MC to have sex with Heather's boyfriend.
If the intent was to use the phrase "bit on the side" (explanation below) then it would incorrectly used. A girlfriend is not her boyfriend's "bit on the side".

Bit On The Side:
A sexual relationship with someone you are not married to or are engaging in a relationship with.
Another way of explaining this is a "friend with benefits" - a friend you can have sex with.

I don't know the proper word for english but i think it is a slang word, 'sidepiece' which i commonly heard when defining a husband/boyfriend who has a girl another than his wife. So i guess i deliver my point? I was always concerned about my english when engaging with foreign, especially when i have to use multiple sentence or even paragraphs. I still have a long way to go. HAHAHA.

To be fair, he was married to Heather, and so the girlfriend was the side piece.

But that is a good point, that GF was cute, and we were starting to corrupt her, and then Heather sold the shop and bought that horrible club instead, at which point, we never saw them again. It was a real waste of a plotline.
Yes it is. I was waiting for that scene until Heather was enslave, i think after that long time i knew there will never be a content
like that anymore. Imagine the shop became a cuckold shop, where the corruptable woman who had a partner will have its cuckolding show, where the potential cuckold's are the viewer and once the mayor lost the election, you'll decide to corrupt him and be a performer in the cuckold shop. Where the whole world is watching the ex-mayor masturbating while looking at his wife and daughter including the maid and his secretary are being fuck by the current mayor!

Do a petition on that one!

Reactions: TheDevian

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I don't know the proper word for english but i think it is a slang word, 'sidepiece' which i commonly heard when defining a husband/boyfriend who has a girl another than his wife. So i guess i deliver my point? I was always concerned about my english when engaging with foreign, especially when i have to use multiple sentence or even paragraphs. I still have a long way to go. HAHAHA.

Yes it is. I was waiting for that scene until Heather was enslave, i think after that long time i knew there will never be a content
like that anymore. Imagine the shop became a cuckold shop, where the corruptable woman who had a partner will have its cuckolding show, where the potential cuckold's are the viewer and once the mayor lost the election, you'll decide to corrupt him and be a performer in the cuckold shop. Where the whole world is watching the ex-mayor masturbating while looking at his wife and daughter including the maid and his secretary are being fuck by the current mayor!

Do a petition on that one!
I understood what you meant, and yea it kinda sucks that he seems to have totally dropped that storyline. Maybe they'll wander into MC's new club one day and the story will pick up from there...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I understood what you meant, and yea it kinda sucks that he seems to have totally dropped that storyline. Maybe they'll wander into MC's new club one day and the story will pick up from there...
It would give the club a reason for existing. Right now, it's the weakest element of the game.
Weaker even than the presence of your slaves that you can't have any real fun with.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Or maybe, having broken up with the guy, she needs a job, and applies.
It would give the club a reason for existing. Right now, it's the weakest element of the game.
Weaker even than the presence of your slaves that you can't have any real fun with.
Yeah, can't stand that club.

Spooky Ougi

May 14, 2021
stupid question but where is the pool? I saw some pool CG with the mother and daughter in gallery but can't find and public pool, the only pool i know is the school pool.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
stupid question but where is the pool? I saw some pool CG with the mother and daughter in gallery but can't find and public pool, the only pool i know is the school pool.
You can't go there directly, it is involved in some events though, like asking mom and sis out (by phone), or some of the events in the slave lounge.

Reactions: Spooky Ougi

Spooky Ougi

May 14, 2021
One last question! Is there any more path I need to look out for before enslaved/corrupt like the neighbor's husband one? I don't want to fuck up my playthrough :((

D

Deleted member 124689

One last question! Is there any more path I need to look out for before enslaved/corrupt like the neighbor's husband one? I don't want to fuck up my playthrough :((
Pass around 1 week then go out of the house in the morning, Mom(before slaved) should give you non-skippable task to meet aunt - gives access to urban area - needed for mayor and other scenes

These two are the only other ones I had messed up.

Reactions: Spooky Ougi

HA JO

Nov 25, 2019
can any one tell me why unren is keep crashin during decompilng of rpyc files of my game?
it happend several time and only for this game
By the way i have corruption v2.40 lite

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
<v2.45 Release Date>
  • Corruption for$20+patrons: July 31
  • Corruption for$10+patrons: August 3
  • Corruption for$5+patrons: August 10
  • Corruption for$1+patrons: August 17 + Announcement of next release date
Thanks for this, but you could just direct them to his patreon. The information is free for all to see.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Downloaded 2.40 compressed twice both dropped me on the main screen that was nothing but white, the patreon logo, and outlines only of the buttons on the left side. Is there a problem with the compressed file?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
lewdgamerxxx, can you fix this issue?
He should post his renpy log file.

I doubt that this is an issue with the compressed version otherwise more people would have report such an issue. More likely that the compressed version use a never RenPy version and his system can't detect the right renderer for it.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes