cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
lewdgamerxxx, can you fix this issue?
He should post his renpy log file.

I doubt that this is an issue with the compressed version otherwise more people would have report such an issue. More likely that the compressed version use a never RenPy version and his system can't detect the right renderer for it.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
He should post his renpy log file.

I doubt that this is an issue with the compressed version otherwise more people would have report such an issue. More likely that the compressed version use a never RenPy version and his system can't detect the right renderer for it.
Because it happened to me while testing (I don't generally use compressed version because of issues like this), here's a log file.

Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Because it happened to me while testing (I don't generally use compressed version because of issues like this), here's a log file.
Ok, I downloaded the compressed version and can confirm that the main menu is "bugged". Possible that this is due to the change from png to webp image.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Corruption [v2.40] - Compressed

Original Size Windows/Linux: 4.55GB
Compressed Size Windows/Linux: 630MB MEGA

Original Size MAC: 4.54GB
Compressed Size MAC: 624MB MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Drop a LIKE "(y)" to Support my Work!!
A Compression By LDX REPACKS
Ok, I downloaded the compressed version and can confirm that the main menu is "bugged". Possible that this is due to the change from png to webp image.
I've attached a fix. merge contents of this zip file with the "game" folder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lewdgamerxxx

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
I've attached a fix. merge contents of this zip file with the "game" folder.
Thanks and sorry for delay cause issues like this are reported immediately and I generally fix them but no one did report an issue and I've been inactive on f95 lately...

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
Corruption [v2.30>>v2.35] [Mr.C] - Unofficial Update Patch
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Uncompressed Update (Heavy) Size: 344 MB
Compressed Update Size: 23.4 MB

Compared using
Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
This update is unofficial which might break the game.

If you enjoy this unofficial update, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
How bout a patch from v2.35 to v2.40?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How bout a patch from v2.35 to v2.40?
Look, I understand that downloading the full game every time is not only unwieldy but also unpalatable and that update-only patches are extremely handy.
It's just that figuring out which files have been changed and separating them out like this takes a lot of time.
It could also be that Techstar is busy right now.

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah downloading new corruption versions is miserable, even if you download the lite version. This time around I’ll try my hand at a patch version, I don’t think it should be too hard.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
More new characters? Not sure how I feel about that.
Almost all characters that are in the game have complete paths, so I expected as much

Yeah, it's frankly getting dumb now. He'll never finish this game.
I always got the impression this was the kind of open-ended game he will keep adding content to until he's bored of it or it's no longer profitable. There's already an endgame of taking over the town that can be implemented whenever he wants at this point so he'll just keep adding. It's kinda like A Spell for All in that sense I guess.

3.70 star(s) 199 Votes