AB84

Aug 31, 2017
That second picture could either be for a new update to Corruption OR it could be a first look at his new project......
He DID reach 5000 on patreon and in the description it said that he will start a new project with another person if he reaches that goal, maybe that second pick could be just a sneak peek at what's to come......
His second Game Lewd Village is already abandoned.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
His second Game Lewd Village is already abandoned.
Uh, no, not Lewd Village, he did that one a long time ago, I mean his NEW project he said he'd make if he got to 5000 on patreon......
1627737590806.png
Don't know what the "Project" is, but we'll just wait and find out

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Uh, no, not Lewd Village, he did that one a long time ago, I mean his NEW project he said he'd make if he got to 5000 on patreon......
View attachment 1327637
Don't know what the "Project" is, but we'll just wait and find out
It's his second game, he updated it once or twice then went back to focusing only on Corruption. I think he just forgot to change/update his Patreon goals.

Reactions: GiviMak

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What they mean is that the lack of punctuation lead them to think that you were going to provide some information.
The fact that you didn't phrase it like this: 2.45 Change Log? or something even remotely close to that resulted in it being stated as a fact and had it come across as a statement rather than a request.

Reactions: truten

RougeSoul12

Jun 9, 2018
Changelog V2.45
<Features>

- Trisha's 3 additional levels of studio photography

- Trisha's 2 exhibitionist training scene

- 5 levels of Trisha and Eva meeting scenes at her house

- Eva's exhibitionist training scene

- 3 Eva and Trisha's joint exhibitionist training scenes

- New Booty-call scene: Stewardess

New Character: Eva (Trisha's best friend)

Dec 24, 2018
Changelog V2.45
<Features>

- Trisha's 3 additional levels of studio photography

- Trisha's 2 exhibitionist training scene

- 5 levels of Trisha and Eva meeting scenes at her house

- Eva's exhibitionist training scene

- 3 Eva and Trisha's joint exhibitionist training scenes

- New Booty-call scene: Stewardess

New Character: Eva (Trisha's best friend)
Not a bad amount of work, considering he's moving into a new place and working. But could do more.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Got to admit it feels like this game has stalled out and doesn't really know where to go unless there is some updated dialog at the beginning of the game that I have missed. It still looks good though and is solid fap material but its a VN to no where it seems.

3.70 star(s) 199 Votes