Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Got to admit it feels like this game has stalled out and doesn't really know where to go unless there is some updated dialog at the beginning of the game that I have missed. It still looks good though and is solid fap material but its a VN to no where it seems.
I mean, at this point it doesn't even need plot anymore - just corrupt more girls and that's it.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I give MR.C some slack (he moved this month) but the update is mostly unplayable, the images are all cropped wrongly, so the head is chopped off.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's some ap, that is supposed to let you play the pc version of renpy or rpgm games on an andriod, but other than the new versions having issues, I don't really know anything about it, since I don't have an android phone.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Changelog V2.45
<Features>

- Trisha's 3 additional levels of studio photography

- Trisha's 2 exhibitionist training scene

- 5 levels of Trisha and Eva meeting scenes at her house

- Eva's exhibitionist training scene

- 3 Eva and Trisha's joint exhibitionist training scenes

- New Booty-call scene: Stewardess

New Character: Eva (Trisha's best friend)
Damn, I complete don't remember names. Who is Trisha?

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Damn, I complete don't remember names. Who is Trisha?
New character. Which pretty much makes this update a wash. While most updates from this game have been, "eh" average; judging from the comments, this one is a skip and might as well wait till next month.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I give MR.C some slack (he moved this month) but the update is mostly unplayable, the images are all cropped wrongly, so the head is chopped off.
He must be moving very often then. Pretty much every update is broken in some way or another.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes