Sangria

Mar 21, 2018
you need to trigger the band video, that way you can give Mia another potion, then meet her mother and you give her a potion a few times, then you go to the apartment and meet Trisha
I got the band corrupted all the way but I have no idea how to trigger the band video keep goign to the stage but not happens.

ValencioK

Aug 27, 2020
i get this error, when i'm corrupting Amy en Bella (cop noobies)
it is the moment you corrupt their mothers, and you need to select the blowjob part.
right after the MC is cumming, this keeps coming up.
saved it after rollback (wich worked without crashing), tried other things first: nothing stops this error from happening.
it is on the latest version, with the computermod, and the D.S. Sama mod installed.

P.S., in the previous version i have played, this error didn't occur. (Version 2.40)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

The_DOA

Jan 29, 2021
i get this error, when i'm corrupting Amy en Bella (cop noobies)
it is the moment you corrupt their mothers, and you need to select the blowjob part.
right after the MC is cumming, this keeps coming up.
saved it after rollback (wich worked without crashing), tried other things first: nothing stops this error from happening.
it is on the latest version, with the computermod, and the D.S. Sama mod installed.

P.S., in the previous version i have played, this error didn't occur. (Version 2.40)

I Have the same problem in that part too and then i use the lite ver to go through that part and it works perfectly.

x88

Jul 28, 2021
I got the band corrupted all the way but I have no idea how to trigger the band video keep goign to the stage but not happens.
Once you're finished with the band when they're performing then you can do a photoshoot/video with Mia (in the screen room I think). Also this then unlocks more options with Mia.

Reactions: TheDevian

F1forhalp

SOTD: Johnny Winter - Broken And Lonely
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I generally advise not to, you can really mess things up, and you save is forever dependent on them.
used to run the D.S. Sama mod in the past with no impact on saves, but that's not been updated for a long time.
the AON "Better Experience" mod also said to be non-intrusive, saves should not be impacted by it, didn't run deep tests, lack of time. both work as kind of simply add-on files and don't alter the actual game files; if you do change single things ingame too far there still might be complications.. like, reverting the enslavement for someone if something else depends on exactly that, changes the result, may or may not mess up everything. pushing stats too far up will certainly mess up events , too.

Reactions: X2Z

Bang.zukii

Aug 12, 2021
Hi guys can you teach me how to be mayor i already follow the walktrough but my rating always 50 percent with chruch , police , hospital , school , band and scarlet and victoria.

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
With the start of the campaign, it start to become more difficult to progress in the game, so here's a walkthrough for those who are stuck somewhere. It actually apply to the version 2.45 of the game. This post will be updated each time it will be needed.

I tried as much as possible to write the walkthrough by following each route from start to stop. It's possible that I missed a requirement or a dead end (mostly due to enslavement) because of this. If you strictly follow the walkthrough normally it shouldn't block you, but remember that I'm just human, I can have missed something.
I highly recommend you to proceed to the enslavement of the hospital, police station, church and school, before you start interacting with the mayor, his family and the TV station. This will make the game easier for you and the story more coherent.

Also note that this walkthrough explain how to progress in the game, but it focus solely on this progression. If you blindly follow it, you'll miss all the intermediary scenes with the characters. There's no hidden action, no secret, so take the time to explore the locations and menus with each step you make.
Also remember that many events in this game are randomized. I'll not remind it every time it's the case. If you do as said, but the event don't happen, just try your luck another time ; or use a mod that solve that issue.

miscellaneous:

Apartment:new
The apartment is located on the second part of the town, use the subway to go there.

Aunt family:

Church:

The City hall:

Hospital:

Magic Island:

Megan's house:

Police station:

Residential Area:

School:

TV station:new
The TV Station is located on the second part of the town, use the subway to go there.

Secondary locations:
I am unable to slave the rock band. I have made 2 videos and no options come. What did I do wrong?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I am unable to slave the rock band. I have made 2 videos and no options come. What did I do wrong?
If you've made at least one video, the option will automatically appear ; there's no other condition.
Just "Go to the TV station in the evening, then to the stage room and make them your slaves."

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Corruption [v2.45] [Mr.C] - Original size 8GB
[...]
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*

Can you please :

• Not update the version of Ren'py used by the game ;
    There's really no reason do to this, and it can lead to save incompatibilities if, for a reason or another, the player have later to use an update of the game released with the original version of Ren'py.
    It can also break the game since you're passing from a version that is still fully Python 2.x, to a version that already introduced the port to Python 3.x. Among many other possible causes, the sole presence of a division can lead to (more or less) silent breaking bugs.
  • At least warn that you've updated the version of Ren'py.
    In order for the players using it to know that they'll take higher risks than usual when using it.
  • At least used a confirmed stable version of Ren'py when doing this ;
    Here you're using the version 7.4.7, that was updated 8 days after its release because of few breaking bugs. Some of them being related to the save files, it's not impossible that all save files made with your compressed version are now corrupted.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes