TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Same thing. It's really strange to watch those headless scenes. Do someone have them working right or those images are just like that?

UPD: I extracted archive.rpa with RPA Extractor and watched images, and they're normal - look like this:
View attachment 1339194

not like this:

View attachment 1339195

so that's definitely a bug.
Yeah, so the images need to be reduced in size to fit whatever his default is.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Default is 1920x1080, and those images are 2560 x 1440. It's strange that Ren'py can't resize them automatically.
I agree, but I ran into the same issue with Unity, so it really confuses me, but I am not the coder on my project, so I have no clue how all that works.

lucifer092

Nov 21, 2020
can more scenes be animated? I love this game (story wise and characters) but there are really few animated scenes.

direwald

Jan 14, 2018
I got 2 errors in this game. first is when i visit the nurses in hospital lounge and second one is when i visit mayor office.
is there any fix for this? im playing the lite one on windows btw.
Same here. Is this specific to the lite version?

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I got 2 errors in this game. first is when i visit the nurses in hospital lounge and second one is when i visit mayor office.
is there any fix for this? im playing the lite one on windows btw.
Yeah I'm a lite version user as well, that sucks.

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
Corruption [v2.40 >> v2.45] - Unofficial Update Patch [Mr.C]
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This update patch is unofficial which might break the game.

v2.40 >> v2.45
Uncompressed Update (Heavy) Size 422 MB MEGA
Compressed Update Size 20.9 MB MEGA

PS: There been report that the script is having issue for this update.
Looking for v2.40 save file if anyone can provide to help with the troubleshooting.
Do ping me or PM me with your save file

Previous update here

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this unofficial update patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can it work on the android version?

Sangria

Mar 21, 2018
go to the studio and take pictures of the mother, give her potions and eventually you'll meet he

Trisha is her friend
I'm a bit lost here. I went to the studio, posted an advertisement on the internet. Met Mia gave her 2 potions and there's the option to give her money to set up a bed, but after that what am I supposed to do, how do I get the bed or trigger it or whatever.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a bit lost here. I went to the studio, posted an advertisement on the internet. Met Mia gave her 2 potions and there's the option to give her money to set up a bed, but after that what am I supposed to do, how do I get the bed or trigger it or whatever.
you need to trigger the band video, that way you can give Mia another potion, then meet her mother and you give her a potion a few times, then you go to the apartment and meet Trisha

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes