BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Okay, I'm lost. How do you get Ava & Evelyn to join the band? When I try to launch the club event, it tells me I have to meet them on Magic Island, and when I visit each one the game tells me to wait for the next update.

skgames

May 7, 2021
I am not able to trigger mia's mom's photoshoot it said i need to do that step by step but when i do so, and try to go with the photoshoot, it says that "I need to visit her apartment"

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
I'm stuck here and can't find anything on the internet and can't go on with the photo shoot and bribe Mia and Trisha. Help

1631223789702.png

WhiteDragunov

Jan 2, 2018
is there a compressed version out yet, or of someone has a torrent link. Also what is the difference between Heavy And Light version, is it high def or in the heavy version they have animations.

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Can anyone send me the original rpy file please. I installed the patch for principal house thinking it was necessary, but it instead wont even lemm launch the game. Having this error. I am playing the normal 8 gb version not the lite one just in case you guys wanna know which version.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 441, in script
    init python:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 442, in <module>
    config.keymap["game_menu"].remove("K_ESCAPE")
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 441, in script
    init python:
  File "C:\Users\WayneTech\Downloads\corruption-v2.50-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\WayneTech\Downloads\corruption-v2.50-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 442, in <module>
    config.keymap["game_menu"].remove("K_ESCAPE")
  File "C:\Users\WayneTech\Downloads\corruption-v2.50-pc\renpy\python.py", line 713, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.50
Fri Sep 10 04:36:54 2021

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes