Marroni

Oct 8, 2018
Because of some changes in the update.
Choose one of the two.
1. load 2.40 save -> Starting from the first part meet Mia.
2. shift + O -> type "$ trisha_shoot2 = True" (Case-sensitive / Excluding quotes) -> right click -> play
sorry, my english is very bad and the translation program is not the best either. I do not understand what you are suggesting.

Atlas537

Aug 2, 2021
I haven't played the new update yet, but if the changelog is anything to go off of, its nice to see him going back and fleshing out current characters a bit more, i hope he keeps it up

tookin

Apr 24, 2020
sorry, my english is very bad and the translation program is not the best either. I do not understand what you are suggesting.
follow below
load save file -> shift+o -> type next -> $ trisha_shoot2 = True -> push keyboard enter -> mouse right click -> play

Marroni

Oct 8, 2018
follow below
load save file -> shift+o -> type next -> $ trisha_shoot2 = True -> push keyboard enter -> mouse right click -> play
Thanks very much. But I still don't get it. I also only have 2.45. I don't have much PC experience either.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
where can I found Trisha's House (the mother of the studio girl in TV station)?

her mother doesn't answer the phone, and it keeps telling me to visit her home.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Guys. I encountered two problems, and i am only at the beginning. first the 3 nurse at the lounge, after talking with them for the first time, the 'an exception has occurred' is popping rollback is working but it can't let me progress, ignore on the other hand is sending me back to the main hall of the hospital. I got the same problem for the mayor's office! Could anyone help me with my problem?

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Corruption [v2.50] [Mr.C] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 8.07 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.04 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.02 GB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 199 Votes