cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Please could anyone help old saves does not work
You probably played the last compressed version that used a newer RenPy version - I guess it was v7.4.7 - and now compressor used the old RenPy version, which makes saves incompatible.

Here is what you can try:
Download RenPy SDK v7.4.8 and see if your old saves are working or not.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
guys, wherever i visit Robinson, it says that there is no one in the apartment and that i should come back later, is this part of the game or is it a bug?

any ideas?

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
You probably played the last compressed version that used a newer RenPy version - I guess it was v7.4.7 - and now compressor used the old RenPy version, which makes saves incompatible.

Here is what you can try:
Download RenPy SDK v7.4.8 and see if you your old saves are working or not.

Good luck.
I tried the old lib and renpy the game does not open at all

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Guys. I encountered two problems, and i am only at the beginning. first the 3 nurse at the lounge, after talking with them for the first time, the 'an exception has occurred' is popping rollback is working but it can't let me progress, ignore on the other hand is sending me back to the main hall of the hospital. I got the same problem for the mayor's office! Could anyone help me with my problem?

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Where can I find Heather after I turned her into a Slave?
I can't go to the Cafe anymore and only find her at Utopia.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm starting to think it's a bug I'm not the only person having this issue I spoke to both Evelyn and Ava but I still can't get the band to play at the club it still says to meet them at the island

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm starting to think it's a bug I'm not the only person having this issue I spoke to both Evelyn and Ava but I still can't get the band to play at the club it still says to meet them at the island
I don't think that is in there, you just get to start that chain by meeting everyone. I assume we will have to corrupt the moms before they will join.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I downloaded the lite version for PC yesterday had had all the bugs mentioned in the earlier post. I thought my saves were corrupted by using mods. I downloaded the heavy version today and had no problems with my old saves. I have restarted the game today using the AONmod and so far have not had a problem.

My conclusion is the lite version is corrupted. MR.C's Heavy game is not, and runs smoothly even using the
anne O'nymous Mod.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes