udogu

May 20, 2019
I was poking around the various locations in the early game, and I came across this error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/fastfood.rpy", line 14, in <module>
NameError: name 'level_of_fastfood' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/fastfood.rpyc", line 14, in script
���*�}��CŠ�&�:jB^������ B�0?A�tH̞�
File "E:\hentai games\corruption-v2.50-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\hentai games\corruption-v2.50-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\hentai games\corruption-v2.50-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/fastfood.rpy", line 14, in <module>
NameError: name 'level_of_fastfood' is not defined

As far as I can see on this thread, no one has encountered this error before, but I could have missed a post.

Anyone seen this before?

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
After proceeding a bit further with police newbies and their mothers there's more crashes in their house and in Police station... I'll download light version now and try to proceed there.

Edit: Light version seems to be working fine, for now at least :)

Last edited:

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
How do you enslave the band?

I'm to the point where i hired an intern and she needs to buy a bed but I can't find the bed.....

Aug 14, 2020
How do I enslave the tutor family?
Make certain that you've fully corrupted Jessie (evenings in the gym). Once you've used enough potions on her she'll have sex with you in front of everyone in the gym. After that Make Them Slaves will appear as an option at the tutoring house (assuming that you've already corrupted Olivia and Kate.)

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Been a while since i last played this game but seriously who is now left in town that weve yet to corrupt? lol. I guess he could always promote a few from corrupted to full on slave status but im impressed with just how much content the dev has crammed into this one girl wise - i dare say it would be nice to get more content for certain girls (always felt the grandmother got short end of the stick compared to most for example) but i wonder how close the game is to completion? I especially love me some pregnancy content so there is always that direction which would be most welcomed but im not sure its actually in the plans of the dev.

Reactions: TheDevian

Baanaka

Apr 29, 2019
Where is the magic island? Who do I have to meet so they can introduce me to the 2 new band members ava and evelyn? I had an event in my club and met the mother of one of the band members, but nothing happened. Someone help me.Thanks

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Where is the magic island? Who do I have to meet so they can introduce me to the 2 new band members ava and evelyn? I had an event in my club and met the mother of one of the band members, but nothing happened. Someone help me.Thanks
Magic Island is where the plane takes you, go to the gym for the other.

Reactions: Baanaka
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes