Bladcx

Apr 18, 2020
i got this bug on hospital lounge

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/3320.png'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'images/3320.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 11447, in script
File "D:\Games\btu\corruption-v2.50(Lite)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\btu\corruption-v2.50(Lite)-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\btu\corruption-v2.50(Lite)-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "D:\Games\btu\corruption-v2.50(Lite)-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
**display_args)
File "D:\Games\btu\corruption-v2.50(Lite)-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Games\btu\corruption-v2.50(Lite)-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\btu\corruption-v2.50(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\btu\corruption-v2.50(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\Games\btu\corruption-v2.50(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Games\btu\corruption-v2.50(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Games\btu\corruption-v2.50(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "D:\Games\btu\corruption-v2.50(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "D:\Games\btu\corruption-v2.50(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\Games\btu\corruption-v2.50(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "D:\Games\btu\corruption-v2.50(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\Games\btu\corruption-v2.50(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\Games\btu\corruption-v2.50(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 160, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/3320.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

Reactions: mlpdraco

Pollacchione

Feb 19, 2021
This update is so full of errors that I can't replay it from the beginnng. I hope that the dev, in the next update instead of adding new characters will dedicate himself to solving the bugs!

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Lehmmoan

Mar 14, 2021
is the the compressed ver is working on joiplay? can i ask what ver ur using?cuz the android ver in thread is old ver.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This update is so full of errors that I can't replay it from the beginnng. I hope that the dev, in the next update instead of adding new characters will dedicate himself to solving the bugs!
There's nobody doing quality checks for him. It's like he relies on sites like this to find the bugs.

Feb 4, 2020
Guys I have corrupted magical island tutor family mom till video call, and other two very far too. I heard they can be enslaved right? What should I do to corrupt them more. Like how can proceed from video call scene?

kinarator

Sep 26, 2019
Hello there
Im stuck at mayor election quest. My approval is 50% and doesn't grow.
Mayor Family, Church, Police, School, Hospital and singers are corrupted. I did speaches with them.
TV station is fully corrupted and I did 3 debate events.
TV interwev with ms Simpson, done

Still 50%. How do I change that?

mlpdraco

Feb 12, 2019
Both on compressed and normal version, game crashes when I try to do classes with mom and sister AND whenI try to enslave Emily. In class, it crashes when teacher sit on the table and spread her legs, on Emily, whne she opens the little hole in her mouth. Video drive stop working, then come back, game stops works, a huge warning appears on a Txt about errors and "could not open video"... and then game closes

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Both on compressed and normal version, game crashes when I try to do classes with mom and sister AND whenI try to enslave Emily. In class, it crashes when teacher sit on the table and spread her legs, on Emily, whne she opens the little hole in her mouth. Video drive stop working, then come back, game stops works, a huge warning appears on a Txt about errors and "could not open video"... and then game closes
This won't help, sorry.
Seems like neither your Video Driver nor the game itself can believe the clusterfuck of coding Mr.C has written so far.

Reactions: mlpdraco
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes