Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Thank you very much. Could you please copy the whole text of this news here? I(we?) would appreciate it if it's convenience for you.
Sure.
"

The next update will be for 'Lust Village'.
The game engine of 'Corruption' is outdated, so it's time to finish the game.
'Lust Village' will be renewed and produced with a new engine.
The above screenshots are the MC's family who are newly replaced by existing characters.

"

As you can see, it's not much to go off of. No telling, if he plans on just not making any more updates for corruption, plans to add one more big one to end things, or plans to slowly wind down the game with a few more updates covering all main characters. TIme will only tell.

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
images from job scene in the bar have wrong resolution again. does somebody have a fix?

Last edited:

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
" so it's time to finish the game. "

At this rate... and with what needs to be finished for this to be complete, we have more than a year's worth of content still to come ;)

yea yea, we'll see.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I don't think it's fair to say he should make more body types, while also saying he shouldn't make any GILF body types.
I said I hope, not he should. Also, please no GILFs is not he shouldn't.

I'm not a fan of GILFs in general (especially when they're core like in Corruption) so just having a character saying out of the blue "Hey we should completely fuck up Granny too" or some such seems like he's putting it there just for a sake of it.
You can like whorish makeup and GILFs if those are your jams. They're not mine, as I have said many times already.
Compare pre-whore Nicole to Whore Nicole. I think she was MUCH better looking beforehand.

Spikeyboi

Apr 7, 2021
EVELYN. She's in the gym, and I have maxed her corruption, but I can't find a trigger for her enslavement Where the hell does she go in the evening?

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
Hey, how do I corrupt Mia more? The last sessini I saw was the one with the band. I have yet enslaved her mother's friend, but to enslave her mother I need to do something with Mia first.

Reactions: Mizzel

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I said I hope, not he should. Also, please no GILFs is not he shouldn't.

I'm not a fan of GILFs in general (especially when they're core like in Corruption) so just having a character saying out of the blue "Hey we should completely fuck up Granny too" or some such seems like he's putting it there just for a sake of it.
You can like whorish makeup and GILFs if those are your jams. They're not mine, as I have said many times already.
Compare pre-whore Nicole to Whore Nicole. I think she was MUCH better looking beforehand.
Yeah, I am not a fan of make-up in general, and this was so overdone it was crazy. lol

Reactions: MorganMaximara

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi !
I didn't play this game for quite some time.

Should I expect some bugs ? Should I also download the "games fixes" of the first post of the thread or is the game already fixed in the newest version ?

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Just started this game, how often does it update? I've started hitting quite a lot of "that's all for this version"
Updates about once every month. Of course we recently had Christmas and the pandemic of course. But that all being said. New update every month. They are released in stages based upon Patreon support tier. So paying supporters to his work get first access, and then lower contributors, and last it becomes free to public.

Reactions: Name00131

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Updates about once every month. Of course we recently had Christmas and the pandemic of course. But that all being said. New update every month. They are released in stages based upon Patreon support tier. So paying supporters to his work get first access, and then lower contributors, and last it becomes free to public.
He is winding down development on this game now though. I think it's going to stop receiving updates somewhere around 2.8. Maybe he'll stretch it out to v3.00, who knows?

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes