cainp

Jul 27, 2020
bro almost 10gb heavy isnt that a bit crazy even light is 5 gb this game i wonder if the final version is gonna be a tb

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
bro almost 10gb heavy isnt that a bit crazy even light is 5 gb this game i wonder if the final version is gonna be a tb
Mr.C is winding this game down about now. The final update will be released this year.
If HDD space or bandwidth is a concern, there is an (unofficial) compressed version for 2.65 linked in the opening post.
It weighs in at about 690MB, but that's thanks entirely to lowering overall visual quality.

eimerking

Mar 30, 2018
W.I.P

This is a new system in 'Lust Village'. The costumes of the main characters are unlocked when a certain story progresses. If you set the costumes you want, the characters will appear in the changed costumes for the event. I will announce the upload date soon.

Pretty boring.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
are you going to add a download option that isn't a giant scumbag like Mega or slow ass servers like the ones you have?

Jul 23, 2017
are you going to add a download option that isn't a giant scumbag like Mega or slow ass servers like the ones you have?
Well there are a few options you could do(and that is just a suggestion):
1.You could support the developer and or mega (yeah I heard your opinion,but out of all the options it's the best one,or at least ONE of the best ones, whether you like it or not)
2. You could take one for the team(a lot of time I saw it on other games here) and download it at the speed you download (slow or fast),and make a torrent or a smaller sized file for others(nobody is holding a gun to their head and nobody will hold one to yours to make it).
Or (and this is just my opinion)
3. You could just shut your yapper(and I hear your opinion and all that) couse you shouldn't forget that this is a free site to download(and nobody, I repeat NOBODY is making you download anything on and I quote "slow ass" or "scumbag" servers.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sere and sweetit
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes