gonser

Jun 21, 2018
alguien sabe cuando sale la siguiente actualizacion v2.70
Alguien sabe cuando saldra la proxima actualizacion v2.70?

Hikari231

Oct 13, 2020
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Corruption 2.65
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

I've added a money cheat you will see in options if you go there from the game,
Other wise you can add mods into /Documents/Wills747/corruption/game folder.
Mods are not guaranteed to work nicely with Android

Mega

Compressed PC Version 2.65:
(690Mb) Fixed missing gui folder
Mega
I tried using the PC version on joiplay and it crashes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aSiamCat

Nov 3, 2020
As I understand it, he's winding down development on this to focus on his next game. It won't be too much longer, I think. (I think Lust Village is coming next?)
Personally, I believe that it's quite smart to end development while it's still a profitable game as that way the fans will generate hype for whatever's coming next.
I do agree it's wise, only if it is 'winding down' instead of just end here at v2.65. I was hungry for a long time for the 'Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds’(neta as a joke) when MC finally takes control of the whole city.(sorry for poor English)

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Go to UTOPIA and TOUCH the Guide Girl (about a dozen times).
She too will progress.
I didn't know this one! thanks! The game hints at it, but I assumed it wasn't implemented as nothing much is said.

Yay, more content to one of my favs!

Thanks again!

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
I tried using the PC version on joiplay and it crashes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I make a compressed Android version that you can run natively on Android and posted the compressed PC files as a byproduct and you choose to use the PC files on an emulator in Android?
That's just confusing.

If you want to run PC RenPy games on Android try this:

I haven't ironed out all the bugs yet but it should work 95% of the time.

Reactions: Hikari231

Hikari231

Oct 13, 2020
I make a compressed Android version that you can run natively on Android and posted the compressed PC files as a byproduct and you choose to use the PC files on an emulator in Android?
That's just confusing.

If you want to run PC RenPy games on Android try this:
Mega
I haven't ironed out all the bugs yet but it should work 95% of the time.
Oh yeah I forgot to add the reason I didn't use the android version is because I tried using the better experience mod on the android version and it didn't work so I tried using the compressed pc version. But hey thx for replying, I'll be using the android version again

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Oh yeah I forgot to add the reason I didn't use the android version is because I tried using the better experience mod on the android version and it didn't work so I tried using the compressed pc version. But hey thx for replying, I'll be using the android version again
You could add this to a .rpy file, it would fix your error.
init -1:
define config.hw_video = False

Reactions: Hikari231

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Does anyone know what I have to do to start corrupting the TV station? I had to restart my game because it wouldn't load my save files, plus I'm stuck with trisha, I already corrupted her friend Eva

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
It's a little confusing if you're new to playing it, but the strange thing is that the MC makes some women pregnant, but not one of his family members is even pregnant XD

Reactions: barbarella2021
Apr 7, 2019
It's a little confusing if you're new to playing it, but the strange thing is that the MC makes some women pregnant, but not one of his family members is even pregnant XD
Yeah, it breaks my heart that there were so many good branches and options still open, but the creator decided to derail or ignore so many of them and go off in crazy directions. The school, the hospital, the principal's family, and the main character's family - they all became subordinated to these nondescript other side girls. Not that there weren't some fun scenes, but a shame the earlier characters weren't treated better later on.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
i got the 50% election bug is there a fix?

Yes i have done all 6 speaches everyone is enslaved i have the better expeince mod to but that didn't seem to stop the bug from happening

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes