namhoang909

Apr 22, 2017
Bruh I'm just waiting for this game to end so that I can play everything later.
That is what I am doing most of the time, this game simply has too many characters so I doubt that it will be finished anytime soon. Found Mia, btw.

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
afaik the game is designed as "sandbox" which means there might never be a sort of "End of game" end in a manner of the game actually ending. by design, you can keep going. main story lines may hit some endpoint each, and you maybe can take the city, but that won't be the end either. sandbox games go like that; always a next day, and stuff to do. most of them become really repetitive.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: namhoang909

namhoang909

Apr 22, 2017
afaik the game is designed as "sandbox" which means there might never be a sort of "End of game" end in a manner of the game actually ending. by design, you can keep going. main story lines may hit some endpoint each, and you maybe can take the city, but that won't be the end either. sandbox games go like that; always a next day, and stuff to do. most of them become really repetitive.
If you replied to this comment, then I assume that he meant to wait till the game is marked as "Completed" when no more content will be added.
Bruh I'm just waiting for this game to end so that I can play everything later.

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
Anybody knows when will be a new release, or has he switched to a new game leaving this unfinished?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Anybody knows when will be a new release, or has he switched to a new game leaving this unfinished?
There was supposed to have been an announcement some 30 days ago, on February 1st. That didn't happen so it's only the patrons that have any information now.

BRTT

Jan 22, 2020
bro because the game developer is taking money directly from the game so it never hits the goal :unsure:

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
There was supposed to have been an announcement some 30 days ago, on February 1st. That didn't happen so it's only the patrons that have any information now.
on February 1st and 13th, he released a W.I.P, as I recall this indicates new images that will be in the game but no one has posted them here on the site.

Reactions: John573

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
on February 1st and 13th, he released a W.I.P, as I recall this indicates new images that will be in the game but no one has posted them here on the site.
Fine, except he explicitly stated that he'd announce the next release date:
Corruption for $1 patrons: February 1 + Announcement of next release date
So, no. The release announcement did NOT happen.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
is there any that I need to change so this game will be fullscreen on my 4k monitor? it kinda hangs on the top corner putting the game in fullscreen dont work either

Last edited:

AaronIsMe

Apr 18, 2018
do the creator abandon this? usually there is 1 update every month but even on his patreon page all i see is W.I.P now

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
do the creator abandon this? usually there is 1 update every month but even on his patreon page all i see is W.I.P now
He's shifted focus to his other game lust village. If he will ever come back to corruption, is unknown.

Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
Game would be great without total clusterfuck of good amount of events you can`t even keep track of.I like the idea very very very much, but it needs a good amount of polishing and user-friendly interface with a tracking system.

P.s and with the repetative gameplay - amount of clicks you need to do to make a progress is just annoying.

Reactions: darlic

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
What dev is has moved his focus away from this game :cry:. But this game is soo good. Guess time to check the other game

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes