ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
So people new to this game should understand, Mr.C a few years ago took a few updates break from Corruption to work on Lust Village, then eventually started working on Corruption full time again. He may have just needed a break from Corruption for a bit.

I'm not saying the same thing will happen again, but its likely he just wants a break from Corruption.

Reactions: finisgoz and Jin56

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
QUOTE="ToxicZ, post: 7710614, member: 785554"]
So people new to this game should understand, Mr.C a few years ago took a few updates break from Corruption to work on Lust Village, then eventually started working on Corruption full time again. He may have just needed a break from Corruption for a bit.
I'm not saying the same thing will happen again, but its likely he just wants a break from Corruption.[/QUOTE]
Honestly I think perfectly understandable burn out happens and changing focus to a new project that will hopefully better then his first game means better future updates for this game. I think people are just a little frustrated since his not the type of dev to interact with the community or give regular updates .

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
true, too many open ends to get it done in time, by one person with other projects in the works.. for me it's already too big to play. doesn't feel right. stories need an end, each of 'em..

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
how do you all recommend i play this? completely corrupt one girl at a time, or do everyone up to the same level?
I went with equal levels for all the girls in phone then focused on other characters until I reached the end of the content, this way You get all the scenes, well I think so at least.

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
how do you all recommend i play this? completely corrupt one girl at a time, or do everyone up to the same level?
all at the same time. events depend on girl level and events that depend on more than 1 girl will not trigger if you focus on one girl at a time. Either one would be too low or another would be too high.

Reactions: Barabash

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Ok, now which one is better? Te Heavy or Lite download?
If size doesn't concern You and You care for better quality go for heavy, but if You play in window on regular monitor then You can settle with light version, on my 32" the difference isn't noticeable too much.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Do what you like!

I have played this game through 3x and done both these scenarios... they are both different and have a few different scenes either way.

For example, if you corrupt the teacher fully before corrupting the entire school, you get some scenes where teh students are shocked by her actions. If you corrupt both at the same time to the same level, you get slightly different scenes.

This game is pretty deep, as much of a mess as it can be... or haphazard feeling.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes