konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
what mod is better (sufficient, comfy , intuitive ui etc)?

To fix the beach scene taking you back to the main menu download this file --- which i cannot find via link

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is this game still alive?
Checking his Patreon seems like he moves on to Lust Village
For now, consider it as complete as it can be for a time. He may or may not come back to this and close up some loose ends but all we can do is wait and see.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The fact that questions like this keep getting asked after having been answered more than once is why I consider this game an exercise in Confusing Mess.
Gaijin100, I'm sure if you went looking that you'd find it pretty quickly.

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Can someone help me? I can't progress with the rock band because I don't get the option to search for a photographer on the MC's computer.

danteka

Feb 26, 2022
Can someone help me? I can't progress with the rock band because I don't get the option to search for a photographer on the MC's computer.
Did you corrupt the band enough?
there is a guide which helped me clarify things. Use it, I hope it helps you.

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Did you corrupt the band enough?
there is a guide which helped me clarify things. Use it, I hope it helps you.
I can't invite them to the studio anymore. It says I have to go onto the internet to look for a professional.

Last edited:

danteka

Feb 26, 2022
I can't invite them to the studio anymore. It says I have to go onto the internet to look for a professional.
I didn't notice a bug there. I just went home and used Internet then a photographer came. Don't remember if there was a specific option for hiring photographer or Internet surfing.

rynx6

Apr 21, 2020
Hey! can i ask why I can't access dana and becky's corruption? They're corruption levels are already 320 yet i still have no events with them. Each time i go to the family dinner in the principal's house the mc just grabs melissas ass. Also cant flirt saying "If you want to take the next step, you need to raise 3 residential area women's corruption level". If anyone could help me , i would really appreciate it.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Hey! can i ask why I can't access dana and becky's corruption? They're corruption levels are already 320 yet i still have no events with them. Each time i go to the family dinner in the principal's house the mc just grabs melissas ass. Also cant flirt saying "If you want to take the next step, you need to raise 3 residential area women's corruption level". If anyone could help me , i would really appreciate it.
Well, as the game tells, You need to roam around neighbourhood and meet 3 wives there, corrupt them and then You should have an event with them and Principal's family after which You'll be able to progress with dinner.

rynx6

Apr 21, 2020
Well, as the game tells, You need to roam around neighbourhood and meet 3 wives there, corrupt them and then You should have an event with them and Principal's family after which You'll be able to progress with dinner.
problem is the wives i already corrupted way past 3 even to the point of enslavement, i have the mod to reverse it but still cant seem to get the event.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Barabash
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes