Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I think its more they were facepalming AFTER reading about not having checked first XD
If that's the case I still don't understand why I got the facepalm.
I even manually inputted the link address in the screenshot only to realise the poster's page setup is different to mine.

I see one of his open tabs is Superpowered. It's likely he got this wires crossed and mistakenly put the SFC mod (for Superpowered) in Corruption's folder.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Anon2579

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
According Mr. C on his patreon it is ending soon. There will be one more village of lust update before the last Corruption update.
Then he have much work .... Because the writing need fixed at many places ..... Many Points ingame with "Continued in the Next Version" etc

Reactions: Azoo1991

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
The game already has a bit of an ending with becoming mayor. It's not like I ever expected a direct payoff to working for the devil. We were tasked with corrupting the town. Mission fucking accomplished!

The only loose-end I really want to see closed is for the husband of the island-tutoring-family to get cucked. That green haired mom may be my favorite character in the game... that smirk! (second only to grandma Baby Sophia)

(the bar/club is a mess, so fuck that place. as far as loose-ends i dont care about.)

JohnG

Aug 7, 2017
I managed to corrupt the rock band and make them slaves but I can't enter in my club to progress with the piano teacher and the gym trainer route, I haven't been able to find a solution to this, can someone help?

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
can you avoid sharing your girls in this game?, and how many characters can be pregnant?
The only "sharing" is with their family (husbands, father, or son). ~3 different times. It basically cucking. Avoidable by not doing those scenes, I guess. You should be able to see it coming.

You can get 10+ women pregnant.

Last edited:

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
The funny thing is that I was working on translating the game and by mistake I discovered the password VIP 1546
لقطة الشاشة 2022-04-27 071040.png

How_to_do

Jul 4, 2020
Hello, Can anybody help me with this error when I try to spy on Sarah in the bar, after raising Corruption of Twins to Level 4?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'sa' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/aunt.rpyc", line 3834, in script

File "C:\JASMINDER\AGs\Corruption\Corruption-2.65\renpy\ast.py", line 624, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "C:\JASMINDER\AGs\Corruption\Corruption-2.65\renpy\ast.py", line 537, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'sa' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.65
Wed Apr 27 10:33:08 2022

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Yes, I encountered this error, the solution is simple, delete the following files in the image and restore them from the original game file

لقطة الشاشة 2022-04-27 180551.png لقطة الشاشة 2022-04-27 180748.png لقطة الشاشة 2022-04-27 181124.png

لقطة الشاشة 2022-04-27 181317.png And if the problem is not solved, delete everything and leave the save file

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
i remember one of my accounts in 2018 or so , was banned when i said this game will not have any content finished , and people called me a trol, now i laugh in all your faces , peasants. i knew it from the start already, nice concept, but ambitious and hard to achieve without proper mindset, the dev just kept creating content here and there without giving any end to the previous one.

GG

• Angry
Reactions: Username7 and Waxer
Nov 2, 2017
i remember one of my accounts in 2018 or so , was banned when i said this game will not have any content finished , and people called me a trol, now i laugh in all your faces , peasants. i knew it from the start already, nice concept, but ambitious and hard to achieve without proper mindset, the dev just kept creating content here and there without giving any end to the previous one.

GG
Plenty of content was finished

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes