elthaun

Jun 18, 2018
having trouble getting the photographer ad to trigger, tried the various suggestions of doing things in certain orders, like progressing tutor family before even enterting tv studio, still no luck. any other suggestions or maybe a patch coming?

Reactions: Power Lord

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Shame most of it seemed to revolve around the worst idea Mr.C had for this game - that being the Club.
My eyes must still be tired, I thought for a second that I had mistakenly typed "Mr.Chad".
Havent unlocked the club yet but what is so bad about it?

How_to_do

Jul 4, 2020
Does anybody know console command for increasing Approval rating? Because I have been stuck at 50%, as Mayor's family doesn't give the 10%. I have tried to rest their corruption, but for me it breaks the game. Any Ideas or suggestions on how to proceed?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Does anybody know console command for increasing Approval rating? Because I have been stuck at 50%, as Mayor's family doesn't give the 10%. I have tried to rest their corruption, but for me it breaks the game. Any Ideas or suggestions on how to proceed?
Wait for Mr.C to release the final chapter which should be the next thing he does.

How_to_do

Jul 4, 2020
Wait for Mr.C to release the final chapter which should be the next thing he does.
But from everything I have read you can held Mayoral Elections after getting Approval rating of 60%. But since I am stuck at 50%, I cannot do this. Hence I am asking for console command for Approval rating so that I can change it and hold the elections.

Reactions: Power Lord
Apr 16, 2019
But from everything I have read you can held Mayoral Elections after getting Approval rating of 60%. But since I am stuck at 50%, I cannot do this. Hence I am asking for console command for Approval rating so that I can change it and hold the elections.
there's no mayoral elections

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
Is it possible to get to the spa after you have made Jenny and Nicole slaves or is there any other way to get past Megan's husband scene without it?

agusraprap

May 7, 2018
Someone knows the name of a game like this, but in that one you blackmail the sister to use maid outfits, and corrupt the mother in the sofa with alchool, is old but I really want to play it again, but can't remember the name.
Please.

skyhunter92

Jul 29, 2017

skyhunter92

Jul 29, 2017
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes