AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hm, reads like the ending is underwelming. I actually stopped playing several versions ago cause i was just wanting to get the family of the main character pregnant but now i am debating not playing at all with how this final version is being received. Oh well was a fun ride. heh

Setanta357

Jun 10, 2022
Hm, reads like the ending is underwelming. I actually stopped playing several versions ago cause i was just wanting to get the family of the main character pregnant but now i am debating not playing at all with how this final version is being received. Oh well was a fun ride. heh
on the upside, that much is in the ending for the MC's family. The preggo part only stays for the scene though, they go back to normal afterwards

Reactions: AdamJohn36

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
on the upside, that much is in the ending for the MC's family. The preggo part only stays for the scene though, they go back to normal afterwards
Yeah, thank you kindly for letting me know. Doesn't seem worth it to download for that. :unsure:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
there is a way to put the right link, and change the page, because everything is still in version 2.65

Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
No orgy, pregnancy ending WHATTT. You guys never had enough of it. Just stick to NLT if you want a "MC's fucks the whole town and get them all pregnant". Not all games need to be that way jeez. If you paid nothing just move on there's nothing to lose.

3.70 star(s) 199 Votes