Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
the Dev clearly wrote "that's all for this version, wait for the next" or something like that in the play park with the mothers and daughters, so how can the game be "final" version?

I feel "scammed", it's like the Dev got tired and moved on to the next game :/

and what's up with the links? these are the worst and slowest providers of downloads on the internet. gofile and pixeldrain download 10 giga in like minutes, all the others need half a day LOL... people need to stop using those -_- even the lite version will take a couple of hours with fast internet.

download-_2_.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2018
1. That's amazing thank you for sharing! 2. How do you go about looking for them?
Sources for cards potentially include:

All the ones I found came from the drive. Cards could potentially come from Honey Select, Playhome, Playclub or Sexy Beach Premium Resort but all the ones I found were once again from Honey Select and none of the others. There is a good probability that he started making his characters unique instead of downloading them later in the game so recreations would probably end up being necessary as well.

There's also the illusion unofficial where cards are posted but I doubt Mr. C is pulling from there.

wzxsnd123

Feb 17, 2022
How do you think this game should end? This game is not the type of narrative that would have a big climax. Should Satan finally appear and pat us on the back for corrupting the entire town and then usher us off to our next mission? Maybe just an overview with stills, Fallout-style, showing how each group ended up? That would be nice, actually. At least SOME closure or finality.

I always felt this game was a "journey over destination" type thing and never saw much need for an ending after we become Mayor. That seem like the "end" to me.

But I do feel ya.
If there is a new highest corruption level for every girl allowing us to have sex when they are pregnant,and be interactive as before, i would say it is perfect.
If every place has its end like school apartment and home , i would say it is OK
but i think it is over in a hurry obviously, some place dont have an end scene like police newbies , there are still mess left behind like girls in volleyball playground and camera &CG functions inthe computer. Can you just believe after Olivia`s husband comes back scene ends , when you talk to Olivia she is still imagining the time her husband comes back?
No update for half a year raised my expectations so i think it is normal to disappointed with this game

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes