Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Anybody working on WT / WT mod? I'm not that skilled to do it myself. Last versions I've seen are for old releases like 1.6 or so.

so how does the lite version work? is it like a patch for the old version that you just add to the old game or what?
Lite version means crunched, lower quality version in most cases... So you don't download 8GB, but only 4GB or so.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
One of the greatest games ever on this site. Opened me up to so many other fetishes. Is this very definition of the Corruption genre by name as well. The playground scenes with the Mothers, the mothers in the alley and the MC Mom and Sis scenes are still what made this game shine the brightest in my opinion.

This game got me through a lot of other games that used to milk and tease. Probably would have stopped downloading these games altogether if it wasn't for games like this especially back in the day when games were ENDING CHAPTER 1 with not even a Handjob. Ty Dev for all the good faps.

PioustheXV

May 20, 2018
yep, this is a fuck it ending. hell the sanctuary ending says "continued in lust village" and yeah they wanted to stop making this one and move to the next

Reactions: ConfogulWogul

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
A 5h of trying to download the lite version each time it disconnects and i cant continue downloading.
Pain suffering.

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
The end of an era, a bulwark dev that made history has finally completed a mammoth job. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Leaving aside those few fixes and finals mentioned in the log.....

Reactions: fromqb
3.70 star(s) 198 Votes