Mistery17

Jan 20, 2020
Can you guys share all the cards or any of the card if you found for hs? I think I found 20220630_033931.jpg the "mom's card". Not sure if it's the exact.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Just out of curiosity what do you think happens?

1.- Mr. C finishes the missing endings and uploads them in another update.
2.- Leave the game as it is at the moment and forget about it to focus on Lust village. :unsure:

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Just out of curiosity what do you think happens?

1.- Mr. C finishes the missing endings and uploads them in another update.
2.- Leave the game as it is at the moment and forget about it to focus on Lust village. :unsure:
I think he'll do more Corruption if Lust Village fails to gain traction. I haven't played it and I don't plan to for a while - until there's a substantial amount of content. If enough Patrons also don't care about that and cancel I could see him going back to fix it.
Otherwise he'll probably want to focus on the new project, that's always more interesting as a creator.

Reactions: loikl

Burma

May 22, 2018
Quite the rushed ending... All of the endings could be better(I mean much better)
And there are things that still say in development...
Well still, I can get it that the dev got tired from making this one, whatever.
Journey is still a journey, this one ended with a bit of salty taste to it, but the middle and the start was great

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
It's not just the ends that need to be finished.

There were an assload of things that had "nothing more in this version" in the last version, where that line has been removed in many places now (far from all places) and nothing was continued in this version.

As far as I can see going through the images, the only thing added is those endings, none of the things that were still in progress were continued in any way.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Corruption 1.00 Final
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Cheat switch added in Preferences screen, toggle on and you will see a new entry in quick menu.
Use at your own risk/reward.
Other wise you can add mods into /Documents/Wills747/corruption/game folder.
Mods are not guaranteed to work nicely with Android

Mega

Compressed PC Version 1.00 Final:
(About 1Gb, incl cheat above)
Mega
Updated my Android port and PC compressed version to 1.0 Final

llw123

Oct 11, 2021
I tried to port android with a compressed package, but found that it could not be opened normally, and it would flash back. The reason for the flash back was written:

When config hw_ When video is true, movie (channel='movie') does not work on mobile devices.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
I tried to port android with a compressed package, but found that it could not be opened normally, and it would flash back. The reason for the flash back was written:

When config hw_ When video is true, movie (channel='movie') does not work on mobile devices.
Use this in game folder

Reactions: JaFi0

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Omg.... I can't believe that it's over, I'm just downloading the latest version to play it and see how it ends, I want to thank you for creating this great game and say that thanks to your game I decided to create mine and soon I'll release the first version, I hope that you continue with a new project, see you!!

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes