Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Looking back on the 5-ish last pages and thankfully i'm not alone thinking:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ymudds

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
I see in the changelog : *There are still some unfinished tasks. (Gallery, Additional Endings of Some Characters) *
so will there be another update later?

Lanaya322

Jul 3, 2019
Just out of curiosity what do you think happens?

1.- Mr. C finishes the missing endings and uploads them in another update.
2.- Leave the game as it is at the moment and forget about it to focus on Lust village. :unsure:
Mr. C posted that he'll update Corruption, but won't post any release dates. So his main focus is on Lust Village, and he will work on Corruption when he'll feel like it I guess.

Reactions: fugazi666 and loikl

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
He didnt even clean up all the "more content in future update" stuff. Like, when you go for Jenny and Nicole's ending, there is still an option for "slave dinner at sophia's" and it still says, "coming soon."

Oh, Mr. C, what a beautiful mess you have created.

I love this game, warts and all. Can't even put my finger on it... even the engrish is endearing and works, for me.

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
I don't know how I feel about this being "completed" yet so much left hanging. Overall I enjoyed Corruption, even if so many things broke over the years. Nothing annoyed me more than content that blocked other content if you didn't do it in a certain order and the game doesn't help there at all.

salsichawin

Dec 16, 2018
Someone know some way to increase text size on this game?

Wonder whats wrong with devs and those super tiny font size they let in their games...

Ekcul

May 3, 2020
Superb corruption story I have played so far...although some areas r incomplete like police station, playground, etc.. Let's hope lust village will be like this or even more awesome.. And BTW congrats on completing the game congrats dude.. :cool:

Reactions: Manojaguar

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Last time I played this game was three updates ago. I cone back to find out its completed. Dunno when I'll get around to playing this again but what happened in the endings?

3.70 star(s) 199 Votes