Scar3

Jan 31, 2022
Hello everyone

Love this game and to my displeasure it was impassable quest with the mayor election
so i tried my own to make some things right :)

i reworked the patch found here (sorry i forgot authors name / many thanks to you)
add com.rpyc file to main game folder
then run the mayoral quest like this:
- start mayoral election to the point when you can make Campaign Speeches
- enslave the band (tv station - studio - potions)
- when said to find the job advertisement as cameraman (go home - check pc)
- go to studio - proceed as normal - enslave band (you also need to seduce tutoring family on Magic island & shoot Pron) - make 3 Debates
- go to mayors office Set trap for Mayor
- go to City Hall - campaign speech (do not start speeches before you enslave every institution hospital/police/band etc/) - start one-by-one from bottom (entartainment-hospital-etc.), Scarlet & V must be last!!!
- go to mayors office (after you set trap for Mayor) - proceed with Election - Win (approval rate will be at 70)
- Celebrate

p.s. made home call Go to Slave Sophia house replay scene from the last visit instead of annoying Under Development message (replace aprtment.rpyc script)
p.s.s. if there was a patch to this problem sorry i could not find it :p

DRAKEZERO

Jun 23, 2019
Hello everyone

Love this game and to my displeasure it was impassable quest with the mayor election

i reworked the patch found here (sorry i forgot authors name / many thanks to you)
- go to studio - proceed as normal - enslave band (you also need to seduce tutoring family on Magic island & shoot Pron) - make 3 Debates
- go to City Hall - campaign speech (do not start speeches before you enslave every institution hospital/police/band etc/) - start one-by-one from bottom (entartainment-hospital-etc.), Scarlet & V must be last!!!
- go to mayors office (after you set trap for Mayor) - proceed with Election - Win (approval rate will be at 70)
- Celebrate

p.s. made home call Go to Slave Sophia house replay scene from the last visit instead of annoying Under Development message (replace aprtment.rpyc script)
Thanks for the work.

Though, if you use the Better Experience Mod of Aon, and follow his/her walkthrough here, both are linked in the main post, you won't have any problems with that or anything else.

Reactions: Scar3

AL0694

Aug 20, 2021
Well, what can I say in this case ?
There's no bugs, at least for this part, in the game, and progression for this part is totally straightforward. Rinse and repeat until MC talk about hiring some professional, and the option for this will appear by itself.

Yes ? No ? Maybe ? How the fuck can we know that content you've seen or not ?

It's usually what happen when the game is prefixed "completed", especially when its version is named "final".
Hi, my election support is 40% and I did election debate multiple times with the corrupted TV host, all other places are corrupted except love island, and I haven't enslaved the rock band yet??

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
[...]
You could have saved time by searching in the thread, there's an easy fix for this here.

Hi, my election support is 40% and I did election debate multiple times with the corrupted TV host, all other places are corrupted except love island, and I haven't enslaved the rock band yet??
Well, look at the post linked right above, to fix the issue with the mayor family, and enslave the rock band.

Reactions: Scar3

Scar3

Jan 31, 2022
Thanks for the work.

Though, if you use the Better Experience Mod of Aon, and follow his/her walkthrough here, both are linked in the main post, you won't have any problems with that or anything else.
It was my Pleasure

yep I installed Better Experience mod and followed the walkthrough but eventually i stuck (at least 3-4 times).
and still there was a missed expression in the scripts which roadblocked the band quest
(the tvstation script has a boolean variable which must change to TRUE when you go to lvl 6 with band but it was missing in this and any other scripts)

Last edited:

Scar3

Jan 31, 2022
You could have saved time by searching in the thread, there's an easy fix for this here.
Yes i opened the console and added myself a little bit of Approval_rating and passed that quest... but still, I think my minor OCD didn't accept this as permanent solution :p

as I presume you're the AUTHOR of the AON mod - many thanks to you (y)(y)(y)

Last edited:

patron4432

Feb 17, 2020
Hey there ! I've been looking in the thread for quite a time but i dont find a answer. I can't access the club it say "i have nothing to do here" did I miss a talk or a event ? Sorry for the bad english or if someone already answer that !

Scar3

Jan 31, 2022
Hey there ! I've been looking in the thread for quite a time but i dont find a answer. I can't access the club it say "i have nothing to do here" did I miss a talk or a event ? Sorry for the bad english or if someone already answer that !
Hi!
You need to enslave the work keeper in the cafe (Heather). Then go to the club.

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017

Well, it’s logical that you didn’t do something and the trigger didn’t turn on and that’s why it won’t let you in.

Apr 7, 2019
Hi, can you avoid the religion stuff entirely while playing this one?
Dear Groopie,

Though I've never tried I believe from my recollection of the game that you can. I believe that the nuns affect one or two other story lines slightly and you need them for the ending, such as it is, but you should be able to play the vast majority of the game without visiting them.

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
Hi, can you avoid the religion stuff entirely while playing this one?
Not if you want to bcome mayor and own the city. To win the ellection for mayor you ned to enslave th nuns first (as well as the school, hospital and police). I don't remember if the band should be enslaved for it or not, but the rst are neded.

DRAKEZERO

Jun 23, 2019
Yes i opened the console and added myself a little bit of Approval_rating and passed that quest... but still, I think my minor OCD didn't accept this as permanent solution :p

as I presume you're the AUTHOR of the AON mod - many thanks to you (y)(y)(y)
That's weird, I used that mod too and the walkthrough and didn't have any problem at all.

I have other problems before because I was using a different mode, but once I discarded that mode, delete everything, make a clean extract of the game and started again (haven't advanced much at that point), and used this mode, zero problems at all.

Thanks anyway.

95vengeancef

Dec 16, 2022
Hello everyone

- Celebrate

Can you tell you what text to update in the apartment file? I'm translating it...

Kuys136

Jun 1, 2021
This game already finish, right? So why when I turn on the computer and try looking through gallery, for other characters except jenny and nicole, it say the game still in development? Same like when I'm trying to click the webcam. Anyone???

95vengeancef

Dec 16, 2022
This game already finish, right? So why when I turn on the computer and try looking through gallery, for other characters except jenny and nicole, it say the game still in development? Same like when I'm trying to click the webcam. Anyone???
The developers abandoned the game and opened up new ones

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes