anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
LIke i never needed money in this game so I never went to work and had no idea there was a whole storyline attached to that.
Three story lines, plus two series of side events.
The police station starts when you go to the coffee shop, and from the police station you've the newbies and their mothers. There's also the whole maid coffee week-ends with Jenny, Nicole and Heather, and the short story with Heather's ex new girlfriend.

But, well, would you have bought the potions like players did, you would have needed money and discovered the coffee shop and police station five years ago.

Judi gifig

Oct 22, 2017
running the Mac binary, it opens for less than a second and then closes with an error

I tried running it instead from Terminal, I got the following:

"Could not find platform independent libraries <prefix>

Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>

Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]"

ImportError: No module named site"

update: On the tenth time launching it, it worked (how odd!!)

yiraicard

May 1, 2019
what i have to do with the bar tender thers an option about job and resolver her problems but i dunno what i have to do

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
No. Lewds are all we get for the lolis. And as far as I know, he deliberately made their chests bigger.
I wish there were more girls in the game with that body type, not specifically lolis, but more slim small breasted women. There's so many girls in this game but there's big tits and bigger tits, and thats about it.

Reactions: HarryHill99

F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I wish there were more girls in the game with that body type, not specifically lolis, but more slim small breasted women. There's so many girls in this game but there's big tits and bigger tits, and thats about it.
this 'giant melons' thing seems to be a wide spread filthy habit, all across the board.. idk why, devs seem to think it's the one way to go.. to me it's kind of a downer if the only girls in a game are ones with out-of-proportion huge breasts. additionally, across the board, those huge breasts don't even behave like breasts in sex scenes. probably it's too much work to render that. or, maybe, none of those devs had even seen a real woman with large breasts, how she moves, what happens with the shape when she's just laying down.

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
this 'giant melons' thing seems to be a wide spread filthy habit, all across the board.. idk why, devs seem to think it's the one way to go.. to me it's kind of a downer if the only girls in a game are ones with out-of-proportion huge breasts. additionally, across the board, those huge breasts don't even behave like breasts in sex scenes. probably it's too much work to render that. or, maybe, none of those devs had even seen a real woman with large breasts, how she moves, what happens with the shape when she's just laying down.
I don't mind some beachball sized tits combined with the massive asses that a lot of devs assume all milf have, but when its everyone, its like oh boy another walking pair of tits, how interesting. Vary it people

At least Corruption introduces girls and has some content with them, even if the focus isn't on all of them. Personally my favorite stuff was the women in the second part of the city where you can corrupt them, and then their daughters because of the variety. I'm hoping Lust Village take this into account.

one of the reasons my favorite games are HS Tutor, Max Life, School Love and Friends and Dr Vibes, good variety of girls body shapes and types. This so close to being one of my favorites. Its that, a lot of unavoidable peeing (at least there's the crtl key) and it being hard to get a few events to fire.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes