HighKingAnt

Mar 18, 2020
View attachment 43190

Overview:
The girls in the game are becoming increasingly depraved and enslaved. You can see different events for each corruption level.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-30
Release Date: 2022-06-29
Developer: Mr.C
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Game: Lust Village
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console codes:

Internet Mod:

To avoid repeating Principal's house scene error, install or
To fix the beach scene taking you back to the main menu download
this file

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (heavy): - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -
Win/Linux (Lite): - - MEGA - -
Mac (lite): - MEGA - -

Others: COMPRESSED * - ANDROID*

Extras: Walkthrough (PDF version here) - - Walkthrough - Fan Sign
Mods: Internet Mod - - - - Cheat /Gallery Mod

MoonlightWoolf & JantsoP thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 142464 View attachment 142465 View attachment 142474 View attachment 142473 View attachment 142472 View attachment 142466 View attachment 142463 View attachment 345336 View attachment 142467 View attachment 142469 View attachment 142468 View attachment 15598 View attachment 15600 View attachment 15601
i l
View attachment 43190

Overview:
The girls in the game are becoming increasingly depraved and enslaved. You can see different events for each corruption level.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-30
Release Date: 2022-06-29
Developer: Mr.C
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Game: Lust Village
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Console codes:

Internet Mod:

To avoid repeating Principal's house scene error, install or
To fix the beach scene taking you back to the main menu download
this file

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (heavy): - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -
Win/Linux (Lite): - - MEGA - -
Mac (lite): - MEGA - -

Others: COMPRESSED * - ANDROID*

Extras: Walkthrough (PDF version here) - - Walkthrough - Fan Sign
Mods: Internet Mod - - - - Cheat /Gallery Mod

MoonlightWoolf & JantsoP thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 142464 View attachment 142465 View attachment 142474 View attachment 142473 View attachment 142472 View attachment 142466 View attachment 142463 View attachment 345336 View attachment 142467 View attachment 142469 View attachment 142468 View attachment 15598 View attachment 15600 View attachment 15601
i like the game it is fun

Reactions: HarryHill99

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
how to make someone a slave?
Keep giving them potions until you get the option from the same menu from where you give them potions. You then take them to utopia and drop $3000 for, "training."

You may have to go talk to the Shaman once first, to open up Utopia. Should all be rather straight-forward, considering how many quests are hard to trigger in this game.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Posting here as well in case Mr. C checks this thread. But found a bug in the main game for the people in the park.

Basically after interacting them them and after a couple doses of potion you loose the ability to *NOT* give them a potion at the end of the event. (i.e. the only option is 'Use a potion'. So the only way to not to dose them again is to not have any potions in your inventory. And there is no way to escape out to the town map or anything. So only option is to roll back and pick a non correct answer to the hide and seek event.

Would really like to see if there was a means to patch this (even a simple go to town map) to avoid the rollback.

Also posted this in AON's thread as well in case it's something that he can fix w/ the mod. But in reality would be best to be fixed in the main game.

RazerVee

Nov 10, 2021
Sadly it's completed when the bar girl is undone and when the girls in slave part all the scenes before it is gone and change to slave scenes, it's good but the slave scenes more less than the ordinary one.
That's my bad english but you will understand what i mean:LUL:

Venesa41

May 2, 2023
Well Nice Game. But Only Potion it is bit unrealastic. But kinda enjoy the game and dance. LOL. If anyone knows similar game then drop it

rookie1212

Jun 27, 2022
guys,, can i have final save where i can see the ending,, i already done all the quest but still the ending didnt appear

Venesa41

May 2, 2023
The images are done with Honey Select.
The development software is Ren'Py.
Can you tell me which software used to make, city of broken dreamers game. or maybe desert stalker. I am looking some nsfw software to create my first and new game but i didnt know much or any resource links.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can you tell me which software used to make, city of broken dreamers game. or maybe desert stalker. I am looking some nsfw software to create my first and new game but i didnt know much or any resource links.
I think they use Daz3D but a lot of work went into them not looking like premade store assets.
For the coding, they're both made with Ren'Py.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes