oiks

Jan 12, 2020
It says "final" But when i play it, there's a word say "Wait in the next update"

Can someone explain this? I mean is this happen cuz i use the cheat ?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Never. Mr.C has ceased development on this. If he ever comes back he'll probably just throw another six half-baked sluts in instead of tying up loose ends. and adding missing content.
i tend to believe Mr.C simply fell victim to the snowball effect.
there are quite a number of girls, and with every new one added, the amount of things to do when trying to make the ever next girl "fit in" somewhere in the bigger picture, and create part of a story for it which in turn also has to "fit in" with the bigger story, it grows by a factor quickly outside of anything doable within lifespan of human beings.
if it's a solo project, no way to finish. if it's a team project, that team has to grow accordingly to even catch up, let alone finish.

probably just moving on and have the main story lessay forced finished.. (just declare this final) makes sense.

PinkDaizy

May 6, 2023
My prescription glasses get all foggy when I'm jacking off, so I made a simple patch to make the text larger (dialogue and choices.) Text width is also increased to prevent text from overflowing the bottom of the screen.

In case anyone else also suffers from Foggy Cum Glasses Syndrome, here's the patch. Just put it in the "game" folder of the game.

mr.c

May 15, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm Mr.C.

My account itself has suddenly been permanently suspended.

This happened all of a sudden when I was exchanging e-mails with Patreon and revising the regulations.

My account itself has become a block, so there is no way to convey this situation to my sponsors.

Please let me know if there is any other way besides informing this site.

First of all, I opened another platform as soon as possible.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Hello everyone, I'm Mr.C.

My account itself has suddenly been permanently suspended.

This happened all of a sudden when I was exchanging e-mails with Patreon and revising the regulations.

My account itself has become a block, so there is no way to convey this situation to my sponsors.

Please let me know if there is any other way besides informing this site.

First of all, I opened another platform as soon as possible.

Good luck my man, I LOVE your work.

All the best!

ps- how the fuck did you fly under Patreon for so long?!

mr.c

May 15, 2017
Good luck my man, I LOVE your work.

All the best!

ps- how the fuck did you fly under Patreon for so long?!
Well, maybe I was lucky.
I am so sorry and uncomfortable not to be able to inform my supporters of this situation.
Isn't there a good way? Do you know if there's another big community like this site?

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Well, maybe I was lucky.
I am so sorry and uncomfortable not to be able to inform my supporters of this situation.
Isn't there a good way? Do you know if there's another big community like this site?
Are you on Itch? Probably the largest "official" platform for Adult games I know of. They are cracking down too though :cry:

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes