WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
The makeup is my favorite part of this game and this is one of my all time favorite games. The brighter and more whored-out, the better! Trashy as fuck and I love it!

Reactions: parakep
Apr 7, 2019
Where can I find Mrs Robinson after her family hide her ? still blocked at 4 stars...
Hey Jabberwock00, it's been a while but I believe you have to got to the outside of her building at night and call Mrs. Robinson outside to continue the process. Good luck and please let me know if this works.

Jabberwock00

Mar 13, 2019
Hey Jabberwock00, it's been a while but I believe you have to got to the outside of her building at night and call Mrs. Robinson outside to continue the process. Good luck and please let me know if this works.
thanks.
But now I have maybe the last problem, for fully corrupt the rock band, we need to do a job advertisement on internet but at home, no option for this when I search on the web, don(t understand what I am missing

nghuytoan1

Sep 10, 2017
The funniest thing about this game is that it's the final version, but only mom and sister can be seen in gallery, and the others are still under development? smh

LordRen1

Sep 30, 2023
I don't know if it's only the problem in mobile but whenever I play in joiplay at some stages the scenes get freezed and I don't know how to fix it becomes impossible to progress further

Like the MC mother and sister doing the play at night when they become corrupted slaves and when MC joins it freezes up

Syren1603

Jul 21, 2022
The game says final, but there is no sound, the webcam says wait for future update, and most of the gallery says wait for future update. Is my game bugged or is the game abandoned and not actually complete?

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes